• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

re enrolling using mysr (1 Viewer)

myst

HSC
Hi,

I want to reenrol for next yr using mysr...i've logged on and can't find the option to re enrol..

Could someone pls tell me step by step on how to re enrol using mysr..thanks

myst

HSC
Thanks Jen!

Oh one more thing..i forgot to do Step 5 (the checking all details bit)

I went straight into picking my units..then proceeded to checkout then pressesd confirm...then got my receipt number

Does that matter? ( I do B Bus HRM & IR)

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
is there anyone who hasn't re-enrolled yet? i finished mine off today.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i only did mine yesterday. but ive only got 3 units for each autumn and spring. im struggling to find more that i can do. one of the units for spring comes up as second year in the handout. but it isnt offered in spring when i tried to enrol for it. and it has a pre-requisite which i am enrolled in for autumn. so i emailed the course advisor and she said that its a third year subject. WTF? why did it come up as second year in the handbook???

j_davo24

HSC
Shell said:
i only did mine yesterday. but ive only got 3 units for each autumn and spring. im struggling to find more that i can do. one of the units for spring comes up as second year in the handout. but it isnt offered in spring when i tried to enrol for it. and it has a pre-requisite which i am enrolled in for autumn. so i emailed the course advisor and she said that its a third year subject. WTF? why did it come up as second year in the handbook???
That's nothing, I've got to do my third year cores in the wrong semesters, as I was following the recommended sequence but they aren't available at the times they suggest. And to further complicate matters the two core units I have to do for Autumn have all their classes at the exact same time. Lol. Lecture and tutes. Great planning by UWS once again...

tubtub

HSC
is anyone having trouble re enrolling because their units arent available at your campus and not offered each semester?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)