• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Schoolies, Shit? (1 Viewer)

MrHell

HSC
Right I'm only in year 11, but for some reason everyone is booking for 2007 right now so I've gotta decide whether I'm gonna go or not now... or all the places are going to be booked out (or at least that's what everyone says).

I've heard allot of opinions of schoolies, on one hand people tell me it's awesome- and on the other hand all I hear about are 30 year old bogens rapeing unconcious teenagers, etc.

Anyway, is schoolies good or shit? Getting fucked with my mates for a weak sounds like mad fun, but being raped by 30 year olds doesn't.

Thoughts?

SpAzTiC

HSC
why the need to go to QLd.... its abit out there and expensive... go somewhere on the east coast... coff's, port macquarie.... thats if u live in NSW... go somehwere thats different... im headin to tarthra... thats different and alot more south then anyone would expect to go for schoolies... so yea... save ya money... take a tent and just start at the bottom of the east coast and work ur way up... just camppin in 3 dollar tent sites... that would be an awesome schoolies.

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Accommodation doesn't run out, you could book the day before and get a place. And totally agree with SpAzTiC... other destinations are better. Whitsundays if you are gonna be under 18, and or Byron Bay if you are gonna be over 18.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)