• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Sega Master System (1 Viewer)

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
Anyone have one?
What games?
I had alex the kid, sonic, asterix and obelix, wonder boy, donald duck and a racing game.
I want to buy another one :D

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i had a sega mega drive. my cousin has the master system. good old alex the kid. double dragon and sonic were classics.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
alex the kidd, the ninja one, spiderman, and a few others that i've forgotten.

J

jhakka

Sonic on Mega Drive was the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaydels

HSC
i have one of those!
i have alex the kid, rainbow islands, alladdin, sonic the hedgehog, donald duck, land of illusion, taz-mania, tom and jerry + others

Moonshadow

~*Almost Here*~
HSC
Yay for Sega!

I've got a Sega master system, I got it as a hand-me-down years ago off my cousins (who are 8 yrs older than me). Only thing is, I can't get it to work on my tv... :(
Anyway as for games I've got about a dozen, including Alex Kidd, Columns, Star Wars and Taz-mania (which is about the tassie devil looney toons character!!) Most of the others are fighting type games that I never liked... (it must be remembered that my cousins were boys :rolleyes: )
I guess that's about it...

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
Sonic, Alex the kid, Kung Fu, Boxing, Racing games and plenty more! I'm thinking about selling them all

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
There's no need to list Alex The Kid for obvious reasons only apparent to those who have a Master System.

I have a racing game where you start off with a motorbike and upgrade to a car then plane and shoot stuff. Forgot what it was called, but it was one hell of an addictive game.

J

jhakka

On a side note, the Mega Drive Sonic the Hedgehog games are being released on PS2 (one disc) on February 25.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
As if youd buy them - they are the easiest ROMs to find.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Some people who buy Master System/ Mega Drive cartridges are fanatics, and will pay good money for those games.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
i sold my mega drive for $5 . and all my games for $1 each. i considered it a big profit ._."

i had wonderboy and mortal kombat..

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
I had a sega mega drive and went to trade it in at cash converters in about 1997 and the fat ass worker there said "sorry kid, that thing u got there is worthless, we wouldnt take it even if u paid us!!!!!!!"

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
If youve still got a working Genesis/Mega Drive and a few games, Id be willing to buy them off you.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
we had a sega master system and then a sega mega drive..i pretty much had the same games as everyone else here lol..alex the kid, sonic the hedgehog, aladdin, taz-mania, mortal kombat etc. etc.

i wish i still had mine..it was fun

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
boasboy said:
i sold my mega drive for $5 . and all my games for $1 each. i considered it a big profit ._."
this shop in Hornsby that sells old console games , would prob sell the sega games for like 30+ each. seriosuly i went there cuase i was looking super mario mart and they were asking for $50 for a SNES game, in this day and age. then i looked on ebay and bought one for $9. btw i needed it not to be a ROM.

PS2MODS

HSC
i actually still have my SMS2 in gold condition supritingly.

i gots Alex teh Kid, alex the kid in shinobi world, wonder boy 1,2,3, ghost house..

recently while overseas in asia i found a cd that had, 350 sega games in 1 ps2 disk, had to give it a try, first reaction OMGWTFBBQ, bought back memories, hehe and u can save ur games too onto memory card

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)