• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Shrek (1 Viewer)

vegetable-mania

I'm doing Shrek for Journeys, can i also do Shrek for Extension 1 Retreat from the Global, - as in use it for the text for both essays? or will they see through it?

Sophie777

No, there will be a different person marking. They will have no idea. You can use it for both.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
even if the same person, by some incrediable chance, marked both (which they can't, but anyway) and remembered your student number (which won;t happen), and...yeah, you get he picture...anyway, it doesn't matter. You're allowed to use the same related text for every module you have if you want to.

tennille

HSC
You would still be able to use it. You can't use set texts as a resource for another subject. They can't penalise you for using Shrek twice and they wont notice your student number coz they're marking thousaands of papers. ;)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
Tennille said:
You would still be able to use it. You can't use set texts as a resource for another subject. They can't penalise you for using Shrek twice and they wont notice your student number coz they're marking thousaands of papers. ;)
yeah, you can use set prescribed texts as found texts in another module. you've only been able to do this for the past 2 or 3 years though. for example, if you wanted to use cosi for I&S, you can

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
hey im in yr10 and we did a unit on Journey too because our teacher is trying to push us forward abit . . we did a psychoanalytical analysis =) pretty cool cos im doing eng ext. next year too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)