• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Sibt Interview............... (1 Viewer)

HSC
:uhoh: Anyone had one yet? Mine is on Friday, 20th incase I don't get my preferred offer. What should I expect to be asked? Would they use the interview as selection criteria? Should I bring anything, like UAI papers? Am I being paranoid? Thanks.

Last edited:

Drewalot

HSC
do not worry about the interview i went to sibt when i started
all you need to bring in is your exam results, your uai etc the normal stuff you would take to an interview.

if you are a local you will almost definately get into either certificate or diploma. i didnt even have the marks for diploma but magically got into it... was weird, where friends who i know are doing certificate and had a higher mark than i did!!!

weird way things work i guess

sibt is an awesome way to get into mac, better than non award or anything

HSC
:wave: hey thanks.
Just a few other questions:
How much does each semester cost roughly? Is it supported by HECS? and what questions will they ask me in the interview?

FeelBare

HSC
Paying significantly more for just that one year of SIBT right? Would the rest of degree be paid through HECS?

o_O

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
It'll depend on how well you do academically. There is a set quota available for local students who've gone through SIBT to go straight into CSP places, and this will be offered on a competitive marks basis. Those who miss out will be offered a DFEE place instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)