• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

SIBT -> Usyd Transfer? (1 Viewer)

ac0718

HSC
Does anyone know if I can transfer to Usyd Bachelor of Commerce after completing the Diploma of Commerce at SIBT?
I have HDs for all eight subjects. Do you know if they will credit the subjects I've done and let me through to year 2 like Macquarie would?
Thanks

rayy_bann

HSC
I may not be 100%, and I don't really think people on this forum would, so I think its best to contact Macquarie/Sydney University about this issue. But of course, for Macquarie University you are certain to! Especially with those outstanding grades of yours. Congrats!

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
I've had friends do just that, but of course this was to UTS.. so I'm not sure in your circumstance.

Best to contact USYD and ask them yourself.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Well I know the Diploma of Commerce is around 67~ ATAR at SIBT and at USYD it is around 94~ ATAR. So if you are entering via UNI marks probably around D Average would be good enough, I suppose? You are eligible to move onto 2nd year study for B.Comm at Macquarie which is an alternate choice and would be guranteed.

However, by judging from your current marks, you may be accepted at USYD. I would recommend applying via UAC in the next available round, which is early 2013.

Also, I think it's best you contact the department of Business or whatever body at USYD that is responsible for the credit for studies, I think they won't credit some though in my opinion as the subjects vary at these unis by a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)