• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Some advice for History (1 Viewer)

mystery guy

HSC
HI I'm new here so I'm not partically sure if its quite necessary. Anyway I'm having a History topic test coming up soon about the Aboriginals and I just wan't to get some advices that what should appear at the test and what should I be studing so I can be fully prepared.

History is my weak point so please go easy on me :)

maths94

HSC
HI I'm new here so I'm not partically sure if its quite necessary. Anyway I'm having a History topic test coming up soon about the Aboriginals and I just wan't to get some advices that what should appear at the test and what should I be studing so I can be fully prepared.

History is my weak point so please go easy on me :)
ask your teacher, when ever i have a test for any subject they usually give me a sheet of whats going to be in it. Look through your book, look at all the work you hav e done on Aboriginals in your book.

de__locke

HSC
Usually it's asked about the different policies the government applied to the Aboriginals as well as the stolen generation and the Mabo and Wik decisions [from which ensued native title and the abolition of terra nullius.]
It depends on how your school structures tests, though [like - are there extended responses, or short answer questions, or multiple choice? etc.]
Good luck :]

Amogh

HSC
N/A
just read through whatever you have
its probably going to be about the referendum, native title act and land rights
know the causes and effects of all
make sure you know the difference between native title act and land rights
and remember the dates
i learn it as a story, how people were so racist before and gradually improved..

dont stress out about a topic test
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)