• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Something useful to look at (1 Viewer)

EvoRevolution

HSC
Yes very interesting, also called collapsing sum and is used in some strong induction questions.

inhinyero

HSC
What is HSC anyway? Am from the philippines that's why i have no idea about it. By september we'll be migrating to Autralia and i am applying for the apprenticeship in energy australia and the company is requiring an HSC result. can you please tell me about HSC? What are its scope?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
it's basically a certificate that says you've completed year 12 in new south whales, australia

inhinyero

HSC
I am cuurently enrolled as third year in Bacelor of Electrical Engineeing here in the philippines, you tihink i still have to accomplish a certificate of HSC? Aren't my trancript of records (or copy of grades) as college student enough? And one more thing, what is the best electrical engineering school in sydney? Thanks!!

kurt.physics

HSC
N/A
I am cuurently enrolled as third year in Bacelor of Electrical Engineeing here in the philippines, you tihink i still have to accomplish a certificate of HSC? Aren't my trancript of records (or copy of grades) as college student enough? And one more thing, what is the best electrical engineering school in sydney? Thanks!!
The HSC is basically the certificate you use to get into university here in Australia. If your a 3rd year Bachelor student then you wouldnt have to remotely consider getting the HSC certificate, you would probably just get some kind of transfer so you can continue your Bachelor degree =)

inhinyero

HSC
The HSC is basically the certificate you use to get into university here in Australia. If your a 3rd year Bachelor student then you wouldnt have to remotely consider getting the HSC certificate, you would probably just get some kind of transfer so you can continue your Bachelor degree =)
Thanks!! Somehow my worries about that HSC that i used to read is lessened. You're right i'd just get transfer requirements here so i could continue my degree. Anyway, what is the best electrical engineering school you can recommend? I am considering either University of Sydney or UNSW

kwabon

Banned
HSC
Thanks!! Somehow my worries about that HSC that i used to read is lessened. You're right i'd just get transfer requirements here so i could continue my degree. Anyway, what is the best electrical engineering school you can recommend? I am considering either University of Sydney or UNSW
from what i have heard, both are pretty good, but UNSW has much more "connections" with engineering firms. so yeh. tommykins will probably help you out with that

as for the series ...................... interesting............

inhinyero

HSC
from what i have heard, both are pretty good, but UNSW has much more "connections" with engineering firms. so yeh. tommykins will probably help you out with that

as for the series ...................... interesting............
How much do you think is the university fees in UNSW per semester? Tommykins could you please help me out? anyway, gracias to people who answers my queries.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
How much do you think is the university fees in UNSW per semester? Tommykins could you please help me out? anyway, gracias to people who answers my queries.
per semester is around 3-4k depending on subjects.

a better person to ask would be Uncle or Musk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)