• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Studying for Trial Maths SC (1 Viewer)

acevipa

HSC
Is there anything in particular that I should study for the mathematic's trial school certificate exam. I'm thinking of not studying for my trial maths and computing skills exam. Do you think I should?

HSC
nah, not worth your trouble if you have *some* ability in math. i.e. if you're at least doing decent in intermediate level or doing advanced. get a hold of an old trial paper and you will know.

cs01001

HSC
No study at all for Computing Skills, got 95. If you know how to post on BOS, 90+ is guarnteed.

le91

HSC
U don't need to study for any of the SC. If u can add subtract multiply and do trig, u'll get at least 90. Computer Studies is just trivial.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
I just need some practise with the non calculator skills. I just use my calculator too much.

LordPc

HSC
le91 said:
U don't need to study for any of the SC. If u can add subtract multiply and do trig, u'll get at least 90. Computer Studies is just trivial.
Entirely true. just a brief look over your book or textbook to make sure you know the basics is enough especially if your doing advanced. Maybe get a past paper or two and practice the noncalculator section

Computers is easy, just the basic stuff that our generation should know. if you really wanna do well u might wanna know how to use excel and understand those codes.

time would be much better spent studying things like his and geo or english, that type of stuff

and a final note, if your doing the HSC, do not go nutty and get super stressed. its not hard and in the end it wont even count ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)