• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Terrible 2 (2 Viewers)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I'm awfully flattered, Shakes.

I'm amused at your assumption that you know me.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
SHAKES said:
argonaut and dreamerish must go ...due to lack of excitement towards life in general and schoolies.
What are your thoughts?
I think you should go!

dunny22

HSC
yes...the two of you think that you know everything. i dont think so.if you were both really so smart you wouldnt be on these forums at the age of 25.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dunny22 said:
yes...the two of you think that you know everything. i dont think so.if you were both really so smart you wouldnt be on these forums at the age of 25.
You must be thicker than I took you for. We have only given our opinions in our posts. We have never said anything against you based merely on our assumptions. You, however, seem to be doing a lot of highly inaccurate guesswork.

FYI, I am 18 years old, and currently doing my HSC. Argonaut is 19 and finished his HSC last year. I'll even do the maths for you:

25 - 18 = 7
25 - 19 = 6

We're nowhere near 25, really.

Besides, I don't see how you have the right to make judgements on our intelligence as I have yet to see you post anything even close to being educational or informative.

And finally, it seems you have not yet realised that NS, Schoolies, L&R etc are only a small fraction of the entire BoS forums. BoS serves the main purpose of assisting both HSC and university students with school/uni work, and if you take a look here and here and perhaps here - you'll discover the main reasons behind my presence. (i.e. unlike you, we're not just here for the trivialities of Schoolies-planning and senseless-flaming)

powerhouse

HSC
Argonaut, you're like Dreamish's bad smell - everywhere she goes you follow - and further, you're now copying the way in which she posts.

It's obvious that you have an e-crush on her, but the only thing I'm worried about is what her real boyfriend would think of this. Remember, she's not you're real girlfriend. Out of your dream land.

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
powerhouse said:
Argonaut, you're like Dreamish's bad smell - everywhere she goes you follow - and further, you're now copying the way in which she posts.

It's obvious that you have an e-crush on her, but the only thing I'm worried about is what her real boyfriend would think of this. Remember, she's not you're real girlfriend. Out of your dream land.
Lesson 1: If you're trying to make a impressionable comeback, don't let us know that you're actually a complete dumbass by making no grammatical sense.

You are = you're

Your = possessive

Out of your dream land? Out of your dream land what, exactly?

johnny_87

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Lesson 1: If you're trying to make a impressionable comeback, don't let us know that you're actually a complete dumbass by making no grammatical sense.

You are = you're

Your = possessive

Out of your dream land? Out of your dream land what, exactly?

"A impressionable"? Lesson #1 - The first word should be 'an', not 'a', seeing as the following word begins with a vowel and not a consonant.

See how annoying it is? The literacy police...HA!

powerhouse

HSC
Haha, I made one mistake and you have to correct me? It's actually the typing that was the mistake not my knowledge of english.

And for your question, the dream world is the one where Argonaut actually is your girlfriend. I thought that was pretty effectively insinuated...

EDIT: I read in her posts that she doesn't often see her boyfriend, and when someone replied "she talks to him every day on here", she said "Argonaut isn't my boyfriend".

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
powerhouse said:
Haha, I made one mistake and you have to correct me? It's actually the typing that was the mistake not my knowledge of english.

And for your question, the dream world is the one where Argonaut actually is your girlfriend. I thought that was pretty effectively insinuated...
Well, your finger happened to slip from typing "your" to "you're"? :p Missing a letter, yeah, that's a typo. Mixing those two? Nice try. ;)

Anyhow, that's not important. None of this is important. I just find it hilarious that there's a thread about me and Argo.

powerhouse

HSC
I never said it was a typo. Often when you type for a long time your mind just thinks of the sound "there" and subsequently types whatever form of the word unconsciously.

Anyway that's not the point, the point is that you and Argonaut have a cyber-relationship.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
powerhouse said:
I never said it was a typo. Often when you type for a long time your mind just thinks of the sound "there" and subsequently types whatever form of the word unconsciously.

Anyway that's not the point, the point is that you and Argonaut have a cyber-relationship.
So what if we did?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
powerhouse said:
Oh, I could name a BUNCH of reasons, but I feel it is more important to show you this:

http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~bakera/ArticleD.htm

Goodluck with that relationship. And remember, don't go too fast! We don't want e-babies on the first date, do we? ;)
Thanks for the tips. I see you have had a lot more experience in this field.

Hmm, why don't you go ahead and name all your reasons? I'm curious as to what they may be.

powerhouse

HSC
Haha, I doubt me posting a link to a cyber relationship article warrants me experience.

My reasons?
- It's unnatural
- It's socially unacceptable
- It's morally and ethically unfair when you hide it from your boyfriend

Need I say more?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
powerhouse said:
Haha, I doubt me posting a link to a cyber relationship article warrants me experience.

My reasons?
- It's unnatural
- It's socially unacceptable
- It's morally and ethically unfair when you hide it from your boyfriend

Need I say more?
I disregard your first two comments, because that's just like saying being homosexual is wrong. People have the freedom to choose their preferred form of relationship.

However, you do have a point with the third one. Then again, you're missing something else. Neither Argo nor I have admitted to have any e-relationships. It was actually fuelled by BoSers like you who assume that if two people are both disagreeing with your opinion, they must have something going on. Playing along does have its fun moments.

powerhouse

HSC
I know you don't actually have an e-relationship, but I do have a sneaking suspicion that Argonaut has feelings for you.

The main point of me saying that was actually to try and get a reaction, but you don't react that much...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)