• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

TPC at TAFE (1 Viewer)

sumguy

HSC
hey i have recently completed a diploma of business with distinction at TAFE, my goal is to get into UTS (City) in 2007. I am currently doing FT at UWS on Bachelor of Business (International Business) however my UAI was relatively low for the cut-off line for UTS bachelor of Business, i was wondering if i should do the TPC at Tafe..is it worth my time? will it increase my chances of gettin in UTS? thanks
Best regards

Last edited:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
sumguy said:
hey i have recently completed a diploma of business with distinction at TAFE, my goal is to get into UTS (City) in 2007. I am currently doing FT at UWS on Bachelor of Business (International Business) however my UAI was relatively low for the cut-off line for UTS bachelor of Business, i was wondering if i should do the TPC at Tafe..is it worth my time? will it increase my chances of gettin in UTS? thanks
Best regards
Ah, unless you want to delay going to UTS for a year then the TPC won't be very productive in getting you into uni, given your current situation. Also, UTS will only look at your TAFE marks apparently, so your UAI will not impact this time - though it would for most other universities.

sumguy

HSC
kami said:
Ah, unless you want to delay going to UTS for a year then the TPC won't be very productive in getting you into uni, given your current situation. Also, UTS will only look at your TAFE marks apparently, so your UAI will not impact this time - though it would for most other universities.
oh ok thanks alot kami..much appreciated..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)