• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Tuna and Salmon (1 Viewer)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Firstly which is better to get, Tuna or Salmon or both, and then which kind?

Tuna:
  1. Tuna in Brine
  2. Tuna in Spring Water
  3. Tuna in Olive Oil
  4. Tune Tempters (seems like high salt)

Salmon:

1. Red Salmon
  2. Pink Salmon
  3. Salmon Tempters (again seems like High salt)

and what size is best? 95/105g or 185g for a single serving?

eunice08

HSC
Tuna is an excellent source of protein and also excellent source of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, protein, potassium, selenium, and vitamin B12. It’s a very good source of niacin and phosphorus. So I prefer tuna , tuna in olive oil. 185g for a single serving. :)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Tuna is an excellent source of protein and also excellent source of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, protein, potassium, selenium, and vitamin B12. It’s a very good source of niacin and phosphorus. So I prefer tuna , tuna in olive oil. 185g for a single serving. :)
Now that I've tried Tuna, The tempters Chili are good, less protein however, and the Tuna in Olive oil is hard to digest without other dressing, so I mix it with some mayo and maybe tomato sauce, and make a sandwich out of it, a lot easier to swallow.

I also hate eating tuna, it tastes horrible (straight out of a can anyway).

pete000

HSC
N/A
I find this question very amusing ...

For a typical endomorph, i suggest consuming around 400-500g of 'Tuna' every day. Not only does it contain an abundance of Omega-3, it will contain just over 100g of protein, which is essential for muscle development. However, for this body type, only tuna in springwater or brine must be consumed in order for the cutting process to fully succeed.

For a typical ectomorph, ditch the tuna, ditch the salmon ... you need much more than this. Go and order a chicken burger (with chicken breast meat only) .. and might as well tell them to leave the skin on it, becuase you'll need all the help you can get on your desired bulk.

So make a judgement based on your body type, and for now, may the aesthetics be with you ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)