• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Umat-Section 3 help (1 Viewer)

Failure12

HSC
Hi guys...

So i did not bother with any umat prep courses but i downloaded the 2 past papers when i registered. After having done both...i hav no clue how to attack the section 3 questions :spzz: I literally go blank and can't find any sequences.

Can someone advice me how i can improve on tht section...any tips? Because after surfing around the site, it seems to me that everyone was fine with section 3 where as me...i cannot get more than 8 questions right :(

Any help will be appreciated.

Dream Meteor

HSC
Hi guys...

So i did not bother with any umat prep courses but i downloaded the 2 past papers when i registered. After having done both...i hav no clue how to attack the section 3 questions :spzz: I literally go blank and can't find any sequences.

Can someone advice me how i can improve on tht section...any tips? Because after surfing around the site, it seems to me that everyone was fine with section 3 where as me...i cannot get more than 8 questions right :(

Any help will be appreciated.
I can tutor you if you live in Sydney. Especially if your weakness is section 3, because thats is probably my favourite section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)