• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Unwritten Law at the Roundhouse! (1 Viewer)

the_used

Wooooooop! Soooo excited, 3 days til I see unwritten law again! Anybody else going? Should be killer besides the fact that one dollar short are supporting.. (not a fan)..

Mike iE

HSC
I would love to go, but i have maths on the monday and i dont think my parents woud let me out

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i sooooooooooooo want to go
but i didnt get a ticket . . .
but one dollar short are pretty good live, saw them a few years ago when they supported the ataris. would actually like to see one dollar short again.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i sooooooooooooo want to go
but i didnt get a ticket . . .
but one dollar short are pretty good live, saw them a few years ago when they supported the ataris. would actually like to see one dollar short again.

have heaps of fun

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
the_used said:
Wooooooop! Soooo excited, 3 days til I see unwritten law again! Anybody else going? Should be killer besides the fact that one dollar short are supporting.. (not a fan)..
I saw them when they came out to Australia last year or the year before with Sum 41. The were really good live too. That was back when I was really into Punk music. My taste in music is changing now though:).

Brad

Yeah onedollarshort have improved , they were complete shit when they played with the juliana theory, but i saw their first show after they came back and they were great.

rebooki

HSC
N/A
unwritten law= incredible live.... up all night goes off like firecracker!
don't knock one dollar short till u see them live.. youre whole idea about them will be changed
oh and follow the ritual of after any roundhouse concert go to maccas =D

the_used

rebooki said:
unwritten law= incredible live.... up all night goes off like firecracker!
don't knock one dollar short till u see them live.. youre whole idea about them will be changed
oh and follow the ritual of after any roundhouse concert go to maccas =D
Haha I've seen them live dude..heeeeeaps.. and yeah..just not a fan..
Not suprisingly..i thought they could've played ALOT better on saturday night too.. could hardly hear scotty..
UNWRITTEN LAW ON THE OTHER HAND! Weeeeeeeee! That was heeeeeeeeeaps of fun! Greatest thing happened at the door too... being 17, i was pissed off that i couldn't drink.. but at the door, this dude comes up to me and goes "where's your ticket?" (im thinking he was also collecting them) and i go "That chick back there took it" and he just said "alright then, give us your wrist", and he put a wristband on me.. needless to say, i spent alot of the night upstairs in the bar :D I guess that burst of good luck was a reaction to the fucking train ticket fine i copped on the way for not having my concession card on me :vcross:

Colgs

HSC
Did you have any unpleasant experiences with Unwritten Law? I've heard they're 24 carat dickheads.

the_used

Well, I have a few mates who hung out with them when they were out here for livid, and they said they were really nice guys, hung out with them for agggesss..So who knows.. They were good to watch though, so I don't really care.. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)