• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Wetherill Park RTA - Driving Test (1 Viewer)

Armpits

HSC
N/A
Hey guys just booked a manaul P's test at this place since it was the most available one for this month.

I just wanna know some things:

- Where abouts do they take you?
- Speed limits in that area?
- How to do the double laned round-about, a friend warned me about that
- Where do they test you on uphill?
- What too look out for?
- What not to do?
- Are they mean, strict, asses?
- And whatever you guys want to add onto it etc...

Thanks a bunch! :mad1:

Armpits

HSC
N/A
Yeh I've been reading about Wetherill Park RTA, it's scaring me now, everyone just speaks badly about it haha, but any good thing about it?

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
omg

did anyone see my post
the one that was deleted
which also stated this

what the fuck

Armpits

HSC
N/A
I had a looked at the other thread, quite interesting.

I got some more questions thought to get cleared.

1) At Wetherill the drivers test parking it such a small gap to get in and park, can I go on the other lane and then hook it in?

2) Any things you have to watch out for while leaving the RTA?

3) Horsley drive is 70 speed zone, what other speed zones are there? And how do I know when to go 50?

4) Lets say the bus lane is on the left, and the instructor wants you to turn left, people say don't go on the bus lane at all which is marked red. Just stay in the normal lanes and turn left? Correct? Tell me more about this, need some clearing on this.

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
I had a looked at the other thread, quite interesting.

I got some more questions thought to get cleared.

1) At Wetherill the drivers test parking it such a small gap to get in and park, can I go on the other lane and then hook it in? Indicate towards the gap you want to go to, swing across the line when its clear and reverse in. They don't test parking so wtf is your concern? If you read that other thread, they won't test your parking. They CAN mark you down if you do something stupid, just indicate towards the spot, wait til oncoming traffic is clear and go for it. worst comes to it, go for a spot on your right, so you can throw your right indicator on, wait for cross traffic to clear then dive straight in no worries

2) Any things you have to watch out for while leaving the RTA? stop sign, obviously.

3) Horsley drive is 70 speed zone, what other speed zones are there? And how do I know when to go 50? When you don't know what the fuck the speed limit of hte road you're on is.

4) Lets say the bus lane is on the left, and the instructor wants you to turn left, people say don't go on the bus lane at all which is marked red. Just stay in the normal lanes and turn left? Correct? Tell me more about this, need some clearing on this. wrong, people that don't know this one shit me so much. You're allowed to be in a bus lane within 100m of a turn off. Do a head check and pull into it. They'll give you plenty of notice before the turn, make sure you don't clean up a bus or go into the bus lane too early.
dont drop the soap

Last edited:

allyshann

HSC
ACTUALLLY your wrong @ wetherill park the rules DO NOT apply for turning left 100metres beforehand in a bus lane. There is one bus lane, and a seperate lane to turn left for cars...

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Last time I drove around wetherill, near the temple you can be in the left hand lane (i.e. the bus lane) to turn left because there's a dotted line.

BUT at the corner where the BP is, you can't sit in the bus lane to turn left because there's no dotted line.

Also at that corner, some people have failed for turning left into the closest lane, some people have failed for turning left into the second lane. So good luck with that.

I failed at Wetherill twice, I don't know anyone who passed first go there.

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
ACTUALLLY your wrong @ wetherill park the rules DO NOT apply for turning left 100metres beforehand in a bus lane. There is one bus lane, and a seperate lane to turn left for cars...
lol, theres a difference between a bus lane and a bus only lane
so suck my fat black dick

EDIT: lol sucks to be you megan. I failed at parramatta then passed at wetherill.

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
On the off chance armpits hasn't already done their test: link

RTA said:
General traffic is also permitted to travel in a bus lane for up to 100 metres to:

* Turn left or right into or out of a street.
* Enter or leave a property adjacent to the bus lane.
* Pass another vehicle that has stopped to turn right or to avoid an obstruction.
RTA said:
Turning left from the traffic lane next to the bus lane is NOT permitted and could result in your vehicle being hit by a bus travelling in the bus lane.

EDIT: there are pics near the bottom of that page showing you that you CAN turn from within bus lanes, but NOT from within bus only lanes

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Yeah, some cunt knob did that to me on parra road, I was turning left from the buslane as you're supposed to and this slut turned from the second land and would have hit me if I didn't slam on the breaks. I held the horn down and drove behind her for like 30 seconds until she pulled over to let me passed.

allyshann

HSC
lol, theres a difference between a bus lane and a bus only lane
so suck my fat black dick

EDIT: lol sucks to be you megan. I failed at parramatta then passed at wetherill.
well i was talking about wetherill park and so were they? not my fault you gave them the wrong advice

didnt think it was a big issue, but obviously to you being wrong is.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
yeah fuck me sideways
my bad for not realising that state laws do not apply in areas under the 2164 postcode

fucking clown

Armpits

HSC
N/A
Wetherill Park is poofs. Passed everything besides some bullshit excuse on me putting my gear on neutral. Pfft fucking fags. I failed. Wetherill Park fails.

Armpits

HSC
N/A
When I'm coming to a stop I leave it on nuetral then yeh just stop.

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
So who taught you how to drive? Because you are meant to leave it in gear with the clutch engaged when stopped.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Wetherill Park is poofs. Passed everything besides some bullshit excuse on me putting my gear on neutral. Pfft fucking fags. I failed. Wetherill Park fails.
thats not a fail
lose points for it, you did other stuff wrong
when stopping (at lights, kerbside stop etc) its always meant to be in gear
always

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)