• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What should i pick? (1 Viewer)

SHEEPGOBAA

HSC
N/A
For geography i have to write about one subject out of the following list:
•air quality
• land and water management
•coastal management
• spatial inequality
•waste management
• urban growth and decline

what would be the easiest? why? and do you have any good websites or useful information on them?

muzeikchun852

HSC
For geography i have to write about one subject out of the following list:
•air quality
• land and water management
•coastal management
• spatial inequality
•waste management
• urban growth and decline

what would be the easiest? why? and do you have any good websites or useful information on them?
i did urban growth and decline, because it was relatively easy in terms of info and i dont think much ppls going to do it. air quality and land and water management is a popular subject. if u dont mind to have competition, probably air quality and land and water mangagement would be the easiest.

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
i did urban growth and decline, because it was relatively easy in terms of info and i dont think much ppls going to do it. air quality and land and water management is a popular subject. if u dont mind to have competition, probably air quality and land and water mangagement would be the easiest.
As did I, but that was because that was the topic that the teacher chose for us. Was really easy too :)

vintagedreams

HSC
Urban growth and decline would be the easiest to write about, although it depends where you live. I found coastal management fairly easy too, because I live on the coast and I could easily relate a lot of stuff. Good luck! :)

klaris

HSC
um "relating" to your topic has nothing to do with it; this isn't english. i think i did all of those topics in fact, we had a big exam/essay which counted for 40% of our marks, i think. they're all quite easy, just read over your notes. that's all i did, and i hate(d) geography.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Our teacher highly recommended we do the ones we studied in class, we studied them for a reason and should know lots about them and he had no idea why people would write on the topics we've only briefly mentioned. We did urban growth and decline and spatial inequality iirc

HSC
Uni Grad
^lol

But yeh, just go with the one you know best from the stuff you did in class, they are all fairly easy if you have a few points on 'em.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)