• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

what to do in holidays?! motivation to study (1 Viewer)

zozoraneem

HSC
Hi so I was wondering what I have to do for this holidays as a year 12 student
My school does trials next term but I dont know how to start preparing so any motivation and guidance would be appreciated

Thanks

astroman

HSC
Do revision of past topics and read ahead a few topics to get a head start for when school begins, I recommend you do some practice trial papers and HSC papers to get a feel for how the exam will be like and the likely questions that may be asked. School trials usually repeat concepts over the years so the more past papers you do the better you will be during the exam since you will have been exposed to the majority of possible questions which may be asked and so you will feel confident and thus succeed. Focus on your weakest subjects first and polish up your english essays if they need to be. Don't spend all day studying though, take a few breaks to relax and do something else, after all it is the 'holidays' so you shouldn't do too much study or you will burn out and not be ready for school. I can provide some more advice if you can list your subjects :)

atcha

HSC
N/A
Do as much as you can realistically do without risking burning out in the holidays as it is a great time to consolidate knowledge and prepare for the next term.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)