• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Year 12 subject advice! (1 Viewer)

potatop

HSC
Hi guys!
I'm currently doing 13 units though i'm planning on picking up 4u maths for year 12 so i'll need to drop something. My current subjects are:
Adv English
3u Maths
Business Studies
Economics
Legal Studies
Japanese Beginners

I'm mainly trying to decide between Legal studies or Japanese beginners or both. They are currently my least enjoyable subjects (besides english :lol: ), I would definitely drop them both except i'm getting relatively bad results in economics and i want some sort of backup. I'm not sure if that's because i'm not studying enough or i'm just no good at economics.

Overall, i'm doing quite well in both Legal and Japanese though relative to the rest of the grade, my legal marks are probably better. Japanese exams seem to be very easy though and the subject is a lot easier than Legal. They are both equally unbearable though. haha.

Anyhow, some advice would be nice! :jump:

enoilgam

HSC
I would probably keep Legal and drop Japanese, but if you are doing really badly at Economics, then I would consider dropping that instead.

Jinks

HSC
If you find them both equally unbearable all I can suggest is drop the one with lower marks haha!

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I would drop Japanese. It's easy in year 11 and then in year 12 it just takes a turn for the worse and becomes something completely different.

But it doesn't hurt to try it out in year 12 for a few months, just to see which subject you're coping with better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)