• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2000 hsc? (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Was it just me, or was this exam like...super hard? =\ I got like 2/15 in question 8.

jet

Banned
HSC
Ahk. I would just pray they don't put in probability...

I would be nearly certain you would get some sort of trig manipulation/complex numbers thingo - that's quite popular.

Then expect some sort of "Let's look at this concept in a completely weird and generally incorrect way so that you can find this exam interesting!!!" question.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Hehe i remember doing that exam, i managed to get 6 because i got all of 8a right XD

I'm so screwed for tomorrow ><"

Stephie-Rae

HSC
Was it just me, or was this exam like...super hard? =\ I got like 2/15 in question 8.
Yeah, i recall that paper crushing any sense of confidence i'd established. Let's hope tomorrow isn't like that.
I would just pray they don't put in probability...
Yes! i've got my fingers crossed there won't be a question 7 or 8 probability, i hate probability with a passion.
I'm so screwed for tomorrow ><
+1

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yes! i've got my fingers crossed there won't be a question 7 or 8 probability, i hate probability with a passion.
Actually, I'm hoping that there will be an Armageddon difficult probability question that has a difficulty rating of 10/10. Only because I can't even do the easy ones, and the less people get them, the better, lol. Super hard is better than those probability questions that have difficulties of 6/10, because I probably won't be able to do it either, but others might.

Jacob1991

HSC
hard paper...couldnt get 7a iii and 8 b i .Hopefully, tomorrow's paper is as epic as this :)

Dumbledore

HSC
i want mechanics in q8, how often does this happen?

or integration or induction at least...

chingyloke

Ex-Prince of Manchester.
HSC
nah, it smashed me too. don't worry bout it, hard paper.

kwabon

Banned
HSC
couldnt do most of the circular motion question, and that ridiculous question 7a, only could get a little bit out and not to mention that probability question. hard paper, if you would gotten anywhere around 70, would probably be aligned to an E4.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Ahk. I would just pray they don't put in probability...

I would be nearly certain you would get some sort of trig manipulation/complex numbers thingo - that's quite popular.

Then expect some sort of "Let's look at this concept in a completely weird and generally incorrect way so that you can find this exam interesting!!!" question.
I'm 99% sure that there will be a probability question in the exam. Probability questions pop up pretty much every year.

Good luck!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I'm 99% sure that there will be a probability question in the exam. Probability questions pop up pretty much every year.

Good luck!
I pray they put a super hard one in. So noone gets it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)