• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2004 target UAI (1 Viewer)

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
yeha it does get harder, but that wont stop me from beating my brother in marks anyway. he was an 03er and got 96.75

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
LOL most of u wont get ur 90 uai's.... But im aiming for 100.

Honestly tho, In year 10 they told me i should leave, so im thinking more about 60? UWS lets u in for computer science at 69 lol

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Not-That-Bright

Honestly tho, In year 10 they told me i should leave, so im thinking more about 60? UWS lets u in for computer science at 69 lol
don't b put off with what others tell ya. just put effort into ya studies and u'll prolly get into uni. :)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Not-That-Bright
what was the BOS average last year. Most who come on here care about study so can achieve the 90's ;)

Iunny

I won't get a 100 no matter what lol

I want a 98 but it would be a nice treat if I get 99+, it would be o-so-nice

I'll be like... screaming and calling absolutely everyone up if i got 99+.

Its funny you know, I think I'll be happier with 98.75 than 99.10 cause I'll keep thinking I should be able to do better than 99.10 if I did get that mark. But if I get 99.5+, i'll be in heaven

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
far out ive been using some UAI calcs lately. anyway long story short i accelerated engineering studies last year, got 93, but it has 25.9 scaled mean. This means with only 9 remaining units (even though they are nerd subbs and al scale well), i have to get about 98 average to hit the high 99's. that sucks big time. thats like xtop 20 in the state for every sub, including english!@ anyway if i ever had one regret, its cutting myself short..i shouldve kept 4u maths or chem.

olay

HSC
its kinda hard to aim for 100. its kinda like "yeah! whoo i'm going to aim for 100" with this nagging thing in the back of your mind saying "its aint gonna happen". or maybe thats just me. :)

so anyway........i'm going to freak if i don't get over 90, and i'm going to be GIDDY if i get over 95...!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe maybe i'll just go for 99.**. 100 is just too perfect.

my ultimate is to get into BA in communications (social inquiry) and international studies. if i get it OMG!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D i swear to god i will dance uncontrollably and jump up and down like a kangaroo on speed. O_O !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D hmm. on second thoughts, Target uai: 98.90.

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
depending on the scoring system (at tafe I'm not sure if the highest I can get is 88 or 100 like everyone else...have to check)
I would either hope for :
A: 88
B: 90+

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
i have started a trend, whenever people start talking about uai's just say 'who gives a crap?' it usually makes everyone more at ease, just know in urself that ur doing the best u can and if u dun do so well, "who gives a crap?"

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
I want to hit the 99s but thats doubtful. UAI will most likely lie between 95 and 98

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
You should really aim for 99.60. That way, you can do anything.
Better make it 99.65 just to be sure.

Teleph

Look mum i'm a Starrrr
HSC
Ummmm I guess a 96+ will get me into Commerce/Art in UNSW..I still would like a 99+ to see the look on my Dad's face :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)