• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2008 HSC Independent Paper Physics (1 Viewer)

HSC
Does any1 have this paper? I'd appreciate if an attachment is possible, or if ur willing to trade (I can give a couple of good papers for it - Ruse, some independent, some cssa from a variety of subjects etc).

Edited: If anybody has 2001, 2007 and 2008 as well, please let me know thanks.

Last edited:

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
I have 2001. Anyone with 2007 or 2008 please msg me I'm willing to trade a heap

HSC
Year 11 Preliminary - Independent 2007 paper (& 08)

I'm willing you to trade loads of trial papers (3u, 4u, chem, phys, bio, english etc etc) for this paper. Even 1 or 2 little page(s) scanned will do. Or if you don't have the time to scan, I need you to answer the following questions:

1. Is the first multiple choice question in this paper "The diagram below is a longitudinal wave drawn to a scale where 1cm=10^-4. What is the best estimate of wavelength?"

If so, provide me with what the answers are for the m/c.

2. Is the fifth multiple choice of this paper something to do with electric fields and oppositely charged plates?

3. Is the eigth multiple choice on "two bar magnets"?

4. Is question 16 "Compare mechanical and electromagnetic waves"?

5. Is question 17 "In your course you have done a first hand investigation to analyse sound waves from various sources using either a cathode-ray oscilloscope or a computer".

Outline your investigation and how you analysed the sound waves.

6. Is question 21a) "State the unit of electric charge"?

7. And finally, is the last question about some random by the name of John Harvey, an astronomer at the National Solar Observatory?

Thanks.

Edited: For anyone who has the independent 2008 year 11 prelim (last years, HSC 09ers) paper, was the first question consecutive m/c questions for you guys "A wave with a table, the lowest wavelength and then something about the refractive index?". If so post here or PM me :).

Last edited:
HSC
Hey DiligentStudent & eriito i think i have the past paper your looking for, pm what exactly u need and i try to send to you a.s.a.p (i couldn't for some reason send you guys pm :S )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)