• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (22 Viewers)

spiderfan44

HSC
i laser cut the wooden components of my model for my dt major work and sealed and painted them, but ive just realized some of the measurements are slightly off so i need to find a place that can laser cut stuff for me :,(

juststudyinghere

HSC
BROO i found sum cssa papers on studuco but those seem too good to be true so can someone tell me if their legit or fake plzz

thelittlepotatofrog

HSC
I wishhhhh

also my school gives us pretty good resources and I'm always happy to share them so yeah :cool: (equal opportunity and all that)

if anyone needs stuff on ts elliot I'm down to share 😁
ppl that want stuff, send me a message title it with the book/ body of work u would like it for!

i also have stuff for Richard III and LFR and 1984

thelittlepotatofrog

HSC
whoever said putting weights on your pen makes you write faster lied i still write slow as fuck
wait no trust me it does work, write consistently with weights and then take them off when you are doing a practice exam/ real exam and there will be a significant difference!!

just be mindful you don't only start with weights the night before and write your essays out 6 times... you will strain your hand lmao

thelittlepotatofrog

HSC
I wishhhhh

also my school gives us pretty good resources and I'm always happy to share them so yeah :cool: (equal opportunity and all that)

if anyone needs stuff on ts elliot I'm down to share 😁
I've uploaded some ts eliot and 1984 stuff here, if anyone needs Richard III and LFR stuff lmk and ill compile it and upload too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)