• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

??????????? (1 Viewer)

maths94

HSC
Could a person memorise 1132 words in 6 hours? btw the recount i hav to memorise is due Tuesday not monday. il probably just try and memorise it monday afternoon after school. Im pretty confident in memorising it. Just want to know what you guys think if it is possible etc..

dw i completed my recount and memorised every single word and wrote it down in 35 minutes :O...thank you for your help guys.

Last edited:

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
why not get started and see how far you get rather than having nothing tomorrow?

jet

Banned
HSC
It really depends on how good your memory is. I could do it in 2 hours or less under pressure; I've had to for things like Public Speaking and Marist Oratory so I could speak without palm cards.

But like others have said, give it a go :)

cassieagill

HSC
definitely, ive done it before...but i'd suggest you get started straight away...just so your more confident

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
6 hours? i've done it in 20 mins before. not quite word for word, but pretty close
Aren't you in year 8?!!!!

Why the hell are you even writing essays?! Why are you on here! lol (no offense)

I don't think for English or to remember things in junior school I did anything except rewrite, draw things and that was about it... (not exactly study lol).

lychnobity

HSC
Aren't you in year 8?!!!!

Why the hell are you even writing essays?! Why are you on here! lol (no offense)

I don't think for English or to remember things in junior school I did anything except rewrite, draw things and that was about it... (not exactly study lol).
lol she finished the hsc last year with 100 UAI I think.

Nicholas727

HSC
Could a person memorise 1132 words in 6 hours? btw the recount i hav to memorise is due Tuesday not monday. il probably just try and memorise it monday afternoon after school. Im pretty confident in memorising it. Just want to know what you guys think if it is possible etc..
yeah i've memorised a similar amount of writing in that period of time. Just stay focused and write it out ad naseum, it isn't pleasant but you'll get it done.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Eeeeeeeeeasy.

Hey imsopostmodern, how come you do psych with a 100? D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)