• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Advice on Language (spanish) and Science year 11 subjects (1 Viewer)

montecarlo

HSC
I am doing accelerated maths ( probably only end up doing 3 unit in year 12)
SDD, Chemistry ( cos i need it for the course i am thinking of doing) english adv, french continuers ( as I speak french) and currently physics. I am freaking out because of the work load and thinking of changing physics to beginner spanish through open high. Cant find much about spanish on the forum - any comments advice, good for scaling? No one at our school got band 6 for chem this year so I am going to have to work like a dog and only a few got band 6 for physics -Few of the people I know really well who did physics this year who are really smart and hard working only got band 5 . I am not great at writing ( am dyslexic) so have to be smart in which subjects I choose so its not too essay based. Doing advanced english as standard content is so boring, and my issue is not understanding the texts its the writing fast part... All comments appreciated. Want to do excercise sport science or physio....so need a big ATAR...
thanks

AssesmentTask

Premium Member
HSC
give me your email and I will send you one of the ohs beginner spanish units

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
First of all, there is no need to panic. Your subject selection choices are very manageable. Do the subjects you enjoy and have an interest in.

All you need is motivation, I think you need to watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6krIHvs4aDQ

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)