• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

America Haters Unite!! (1 Viewer)

kirabolton

HSC
I agree that America seems to only be giving aid in the form of money because they a) can afford to and b) are expected to. Honestly we shouldn't really sit here and insult the Americans but we just can't help it. It's like they just have to pick a fight with somebody. Did anybody here that now the war in Iraq is 'over' they have targeted Iran because they seem to have weapons of mass destruction and perhaps other various reasons...it didn't work the first time guys just give it up. Although deep down maybe they do this because they really want the best for the world, don't they realise their superior attitudes just make everyone loathe them? I am impressed with Australia's effort in helping the tsunami funds, especially the public's. What pissed me off though was the media coverage of it and that stupid program, i think it was on channel seven that lapped up all the good we have done for it. They were just showing how great we are that we've helped them and i think it's a waste of time and money that could be going towards something else. These days not too many things seem to happen out of a genuine wish to help. everything seems to have ulterior motives, it's done because it's expected of us.

berry580

HSC
Just read my signature. If you're into politics and you know what the f--- George W. Bush said and you also know America's (and allies) past arms sales history, then you would know which side I am on.

berry580

HSC
"I agree that America seems to only be giving aid in the form of money because they"

I don't know how old are you, but you seem quite smart. (Biggest lie I've ever made in my life)

Mate, you how high is the level of corruption in the affected area's governments? If you give donation in form of money (gold, whatever) to the government, then I guess you would want to bet your house that 1/2 of those money would end up in the prostitutes pockets. <--- exaggeration
To be honest, throwing food and water on the ground from a helicopter will help the tsunami victims way more than throwing money in the government's pocket which is like throwing money in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)