• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Anarchism... Does it have merits? (1 Viewer)

flaganarchy

HSC
N/A
Can anyone argue sanity in a political adaptation of Anarchism....
Plz no PuNx quoting the SeX PiStOlS.... you are all cool I know. :)
A World without class, borders or nations does seem very nice.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
You mean a world where people are free to trade as they please, work where they want under the conditions they want and amass as much wealth as they see fit?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
You mean a world where people are free to trade as they please, work where they want under the conditions they want and amass as much wealth as they see fit?
A state of nature.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I'm going to hold off judgment until the annual report of Zimmerman's pacific island

flaganarchy

HSC
N/A
Anarcho-Primativism is a state of nature I believe.... I found that an interesting idea actually... btw the name I post under has nothing to do with my support/lack of support of this idea... just a coincidence.

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
By stripping this Being [man], so constituted, of all the supernatural gifts he may have received, and of all the artifical faculties he could only have acquired by prolonged progress; by considering him, in a word, such as he must have issued from the hands of Nature, I see an animal less strong than some, less agile than others, but, all things considered, the most advantageously organised of all:

I see him sating his hunger beneath an oak, slaking his thirst at the first Stream, finding his bed at the foot of the same tree that supplied his meal, and with that his needs are satisfied.

HSC
By stripping this Being [man], so constituted, of all the supernatural gifts he may have received, and of all the artifical faculties he could only have acquired by prolonged progress; by considering him, in a word, such as he must have issued from the hands of Nature, I see an animal less strong than some, less agile than others, but, all things considered, the most advantageously organised of all:

I see him sating his hunger beneath an oak, slaking his thirst at the first Stream, finding his bed at the foot of the same tree that supplied his meal, and with that his needs are satisfied.
What nostalgic claptrap.

Who wrote?

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Most of my posts really just question conservative social policies that can't be logically justified. The moralfags basically just end up shouting, stamping their feet, jumping up and down and shouting "ITS JUST WRONG OKAY!"
While the ideologuefools advocate socioeconomic positions without any empirical argument for why society is likely to be better off [i.e. response in the healthcare thread will make me happy :)].

HSC
anarchism .

something i wouldnt agree on.
i like security, but not to the point of total control. like Hitler and the Nazis. thats extreme.

but in our worl i think it should be somewhat compulsory.
i dont want to live in a place where my boundaries would be more or less than others...

it might cause more wars.

keep the peace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)