• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

and now for some light entertainment (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I'm going to share with you a little story I did for ENGL218.

The inspiration for this was actually a thread someone created in the MQ forums recently-ish :p And so, I figured I should share it with you. :)

Enjoy!

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
At first I thought it had something to do with lurkers or stalkers :S

*hopeful*

HSC
hahaha thats kool
yeh i thought it wuz bout our stalkerish habits

"great walking rack" haha luvd it

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha nice, hmm, after I get through this set of assignments, I'll start writing up a few :D

We can have our own creative MQ thread! :D

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
haha, cool story Lynn *gives thumbs up* Was it an assessment or a class exercise? If it was the former, what did your tutor say?

X

xeuyrawp

hahahah.

That was great.

Like the time a female friend and I were surrounded in Macquarie Centre by Mathemagics Computer Tutor vultures - 'have you got school-age children?'

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Haha very nice, I like your last line, works very well. :)

HSC
N/A
Evan - this was for an assessment. Tutor seemed to like it - she went on a bit about how I'd achieved "the male voice". Not sure exactly whether I did or not, but considering the fact I'd NEVER written anything from a male perspective in my entire life before ENGL218 I'm happy :) It's also a huge difference to what I normally write too.

Rob - all I can say is this. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Like the time a female friend and I were surrounded in Macquarie Centre by Mathemagics Computer Tutor vultures - 'have you got school-age children?'
haha, that's a step up from me at least... "do you need practice in school maths?" :rolleyes:

HSC
N/A
Me, I love those credit card people where you have to be 24 to sign up. I kept getting pulled over by the same guy on my way to work last year (I was 19) that by the end of the week we were on first-name basis and used to wave at each other :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
haha, but after the first time he would have known you weren't 19... methinks something else was going on there ;)

H?

buddy
HSC
PwarYuex said:
hahahah.

That was great.

Those mathematic computer people are scary. They were over at my house only recently trying to con my parents into it. Parents said no, and they brought out this line:

"Don't you care about the future of your children?"

The 'rents were furious, and they were forced to leave very, very quickly.

Back on topic, great story!

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I was in MQ centre yesterday, and saw the usual credit card people on level 3 near franklins, a poor woman holding up new zealand snack food brochures - but it was hell getting anywhere from there because of the foxtel/photography/ugh boot and free water saving shower head and light globe people. Everyone was crowding around, with their trolleys and little children - so I was pushing a trolley up there - and this little boy runs right into the front of the trolley and falls on the ground - he looked ok, so i pulled the trolley away and looked like a concerneced passer by as i left (his parents didn't look friendly)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)