• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Andrew Martin (1 Viewer)

XPac2

HSC
Andrew Martin, otherwise known to the wrestling world as Test or The Punisher, was found dead in his apartment last week. RIP Andrew, on behalf of BoS.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I thought this thread was about a kid at my old high school. I got so confused.

parawhoree

HSC
Andrew Martin, otherwise known to the wrestling world as Test or The Punisher, was found dead in his apartment last week. RIP Andrew, on behalf of BoS.
Test
past away?
thats so sad... :( RIP, im sure he's gone to the wrestling ring in the sky along with Eddie, Road Warrior Hawke and Chris Beniot.....sorry if i missed anyone else out, i haven't watched in ages...RIP

Mozza91

HSC
RIP I would've cared more if you weren't such a shithouse performer(too harsh?)

Hornby

Banned
HSC
I watched the Test vs Eddie Guerrero WM 17 a few days back in lieu of his death, kinda sad both are now gone regardless of whether or not you thought the guy was talented. Plus he did have the best name for his fan base...R.I.P

XPac2

HSC
Well in fairness, chris benoit can not be compared to guerrero and Martin, considering he murdered his wife and son then commited suicide.

XPac2

HSC
i have, but i dont think thats any excuse to butcher your family.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
you're a tard. obviously its not an excuse, but in a situation like that its not like he was in a fit state of mind to make that choice

Mozza91

HSC
Roid Rage wasn't the reason,Benoit was fucked anyway he's been paranoid for a while and he had the brain of a 90 alzheimiers patient he'd taken to many hard bumps in his wrestling career

OffTheChane

HSC
well one thing is for sure is that the pressure that company puts on its wrestlers is really bad and its showing in the past few years.....i stopped watching this show once they changed from wwf and completely when the rock wasn't on every show

HSC
Roid Rage wasn't the reason,Benoit was fucked anyway he's been paranoid for a while and he had the brain of a 90 alzheimiers patient he'd taken to many hard bumps in his wrestling career
whether it was roid rage or "hard bumps in his wrestling career", it diverts no responsibility from mcmahon.

Mozza91

HSC
whether it was roid rage or "hard bumps in his wrestling career", it diverts no responsibility from mcmahon.
Actually it kinda does he was with wwe for 7 years and other organisations for 12 years where he had the same moveset.
Whilst McMahon has some blood on his hands he is not solely responsible

XPac2

HSC
Mr McMahon isn't responsibe at all. Even Kurt Angle, who HATES McMahon said that the WWE and Vince had no responsibility. Nonetheless, this thread is not about Benoit, it's about Andrew Martin.

XPac2

HSC
Hard Bumps? I find it hard to believe that in a kayfabe show, Benoit took any serious bumps. While i realise that superstars do get injured sometimes, the acting is also evident. The point is, Benoit had full control over his choices and it was his fault entirely. McMahon had nothing to with the murders, nor can he be blamed for the fucked up state of mind that benoit was in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)