• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Anils Ghost (1 Viewer)

Menendez

Anyone doing it for crime fiction? I've heard some people have done it already. Its....its.....*interesting* it seems like a hard book to do for crime fiction. Any thoughts?

Durien

Yeah, my Engrish X is doing it. I have to say that none of us really enjoyed it all that much (and everyone who said they did lied). It was a bit of a chore to get through. If you need some notes on it or some extra info I have an intimidating stack on offer.

J

jhakka

It sucked! :)

The only aspect that I can see relating to modern crime fiction is the forensic science. The rest is rubbish.

It's hard to follow, doesn't make any sense and is boring

Durien

Oh, just out of interest, how do you guys pronounce "Anil"? Everyone our english staffroom says 'anal', and so do all the students. The whole's thing's stupid, we all eventually slip up in class anyway.

Don't be so fast to say it's crap. There's a lot of...er...symbolism and...stuff. Human condition and helicopters and blood and guts and sex and incompetent everyones!

You're right. It sucked. Royally.

Menendez

I would love notes!! *bows up and down in religious trance* we're not worthy! Yeah, I would absolutely love notes! and my friends would be so happy too (not like they're gonna see them! Joke...)
I'm at unrivas@hotmail.com

Thank you very very much!!! :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)