• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Anti Bush anyone?? (1 Viewer)

berry580

HSC
Suicide Warrior said:
Just for the record to see how many people here are anti George W Bush
Anti-Bush?!! How dare you!
He's our saviour! He has saved the world from WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!! He saved humanity!!
If it wasn't him, 2000 MIRV's (with the phrase- 'Made in Iraq' on it) would be heading to every single country on earth by now!

So everyone bow to your master..... :p

astro

HSC
berry580 said:
He's our saviour! He has saved the world from WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!! He saved humanity!!
If it wasn't him, 2000 MIRV's (with the phrase- 'Made in Iraq' on it) would be heading to every single country on earth by now!

So everyone bow to your master..... :p

You must be joking.....and who's that in ur sig....she looks like kelly chen....maybe not

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
berry580 said:
oh please.. what a load of shit :rolleyes:

berry580

HSC
astro said:
You must be joking.....and who's that in ur sig....she looks like kelly chen....maybe not
Well you've got the first part right, but the the world's cutest girl isn't Kelly Chan, sorry. She is called BoA*!! :D A famous Korean popstar who has fans worldwide! :D

astro

HSC
didn't boa come to do a concert here recently....

MoNNiE

HSC
yes she indeed did come in june :)

bush can go suck dick!!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
MoNNiE said:
yes she indeed did come in june :)

bush can go suck dick!!
Christians dont do that. The men anyway.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
neo_o said:
Christians dont do that. The men anyway.
And we all know Bush is a very great Christian he even followed the old tradition and had a crusade in the middle east, although his was slightly more hi-tech.

berry580

HSC
neo_o said:
BoA is very..
meh
Very what?

Cute? Beautiful? Attractive?

All of above? <-- I bet that's it. :D

didn't boa come to do a concert here recently....
Its BoA*, not boa you B----- !!!!!! She isn't a snake!! (Calm down)

Well yea, she came a few months ago.
She and Hyori sung in the Opera House for some Korean migration 30th anniversary.
The cost varied from AU$100-$300 and according to a fan site, she had sung 4 songs within the concert.
And we all know Bush is a very great Christian he even followed the old tradition and had a crusade in the middle east, although his was slightly more hi-tech.
Yea, and did Christ order him to order other Americans to capture and torture others and god called that "saving the world"?

astro

HSC
berry580 said:

QUOTE]

SORRY....jeez, i'm not a fan of *BoA* no need using crude implications for wrong spelling.....what does it stand for anyway.....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'm anti bush as well ... he has caused this world more harm than good.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
neo_o said:
BoA is very..
meh
for 100 pts, illl say plastic! (only cos my mate in school is obsessed with her :|)

actualli come to think of it.. US realli dislikes OPEC cos when OPEC decide to do sumthing bout oil prices .. it sky rockets and in the nations of SUV (sport utility vehicles.. think jeeps) that affects inflation and US economics.. US wants control or at least an advantage...

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
the reason Kerry is going to raise taxes is because the US needs money to fund the ongoing war, if they continue as they are they will lose billions.

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Bush unfortunately lacks intellect that previous leaders have shown. Bush is getting better, but at the start of his presidency was an awful public speaker. Watch early addresses and notice how his emphasis on certain words "seem off."

Personally war is a terrible thing and any president that condones it loses my seal of approval. There are other ways of negotating with the enemy. I dont understand why he is proclaiming his religious state as it is just putting people's frame of mind off Christianity.

Igor

HSC
N/A
a fanatic is waging war on fanatics because they're fanatics.... weird. how'd he get away with it???

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
for 100 pts, illl say plastic! (only cos my mate in school is obsessed with her :|)

actualli come to think of it.. US realli dislikes OPEC cos when OPEC decide to do sumthing bout oil prices .. it sky rockets and in the nations of SUV (sport utility vehicles.. think jeeps) that affects inflation and US economics.. US wants control or at least an advantage...
*Passes over 100 points*

- Food for oil = much more profitable then rebuilding infrastructure

berry580

HSC
astro said:
berry580 said:

QUOTE]

SORRY....jeez, i'm not a fan of *BoA* no need using crude implications for wrong spelling.....what does it stand for anyway.....
LOL, it's ok.

Well BoA* should be her real name, and what's with the '*'? Well I don't know, probably a registrated trademark? LOL
Her full name is BoA Kwon (I think).
the reason Kerry is going to raise taxes is because the US needs money to fund the ongoing war, if they continue as they are they will lose billions.
If Kerry is on, I think he'll probably pull the troops out. Who'll be dumb enough to continue to dig further?
Bush unfortunately lacks intellect that previous leaders have shown. Bush is getting better, but at the start of his presidency was an awful public speaker. Watch early addresses and notice how his emphasis on certain words "seem off."

Personally war is a terrible thing and any president that condones it loses my seal of approval. There are other ways of negotating with the enemy. I dont understand why he is proclaiming his religious state as it is just putting people's frame of mind off Christianity.
Well since when did Bush's intelligence took effect? I mean- he indeed possess such thing? You sure? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)