• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Anyone giving a gift to their teachers at the end of the year? (1 Viewer)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
pftt as IF no wayyy .. only teacher whom i ever gave a gift to was to my primary school teacher which was in yr 5 when i didnt know anything better, you can say i was in love with the teacher :D

Anywayz, i mite have to suck up to the principal for some good principal recommendations so bleh... i mite have to get some presents for her ;) sucking up works..

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
we give the school a gift at the end, for part of our fundraising money...for teh teacher we're all either gonna pitch in to get a present or just give em a thank you card signed by everyone in the class..

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
yeah our skool always give somehting to da teachers as a group innitative........and the degree is relaly a reflection of how much the yr like or dislike their year adviser........the year b4 last. the students got their year adviser a HOLIDAY!!.... lol............however a few yrs b4 dat a yr got their yr adviser a foot massager............see the contrast?

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i will give a gift to my tutor. so teachers can go t_ h_ll...

hk31

HSC
yep....wine...
stuff like that....what does your teacher like?

Darkiris

mooie!
i'm probably going to give a gift to one of the teachers that isn't my teacher this year, cause he's the best teacher you can have

a good red wine

is a roflcopter
HSC
Originally posted by Darkiris
i'm probably going to give a gift to one of the teachers that isn't my teacher this year, cause he's the best teacher you can have

a good red wine

^ who??

im gona give something to my eco and business teacher

is a roflcopter
HSC
oh darkiris
lets give our old english teacher an uppercut

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
give him one from me

ill get my english adv/ext2 teacher something, because she was great, PLUS she's leaving for another school too

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
We're getting our year advisor a holiday and a piece of jewellery, I don't know what we're giving the school, I think the school actually decides that.
I'll give a few of my teachers little pressies for the help they've given me this year, but they'll be related to in-jokes and stuff so I can't help you there with ideas.

s2ophie

HSC
we give our school a gift. Any idea? Also i think we are organising things for our year adviser. Also i think my italian class will get my teacher something because he has done so much for us

Darkiris

mooie!
nah let's give the english department a nuke

think of it in monetary value those things cost heaps so if love is proportional to price then we must love them heaps

now the detonator on the other hand we'll keep because it compared to the nuke in the black market costs jack all

i was referring to Day

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
We're giving our best teacher a present dunno what plus a video we recorded throughout the year......so we can haunt her unless she records over it.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Darkiris

a good red wine
he can't be better than my English teacher! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)