• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Anyone still have more Assessment Tasks to go? (1 Viewer)

tahlsy31191

HSC
I have English due on Friday.
Modern due after my exam, oral exam.
Still have PE and legal to go after trials.
Maths is finished.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
danz90 said:
I'm curious to know.. at your school do you hand in English Assessments? Or do you complete them in-class under a set time and exam conditions?

Our English Adv class has never had one hand-in assessment - all are in-class and under exam conditions. Im interested to know whether the same happens in most other schools...
we had one inclass assessment in term 4 where we had to listen to this thing then answer question, the rest were hand ins.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
danz90 said:
I'm curious to know.. at your school do you hand in English Assessments? Or do you complete them in-class under a set time and exam conditions?

Our English Adv class has never had one hand-in assessment - all are in-class and under exam conditions. Im interested to know whether the same happens in most other schools...
Nope, we dont either.

Too many people in my school have tutors and its not fair to have hand in assesments.

The only hand in assesments I have had are economics ones and they have been half hand in, half test.

tryin2study

HSC
finished one two days ago and another one due week 6 which is the last day of trials soo yea thats abt it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)