• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Apology (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SorryBos

HSC
N/A
I apologise for the scam which I deliberatly started last night. It is now over and I would just like to remind you again that the website has been shut down and no donations were received. No one was harmed and we all learned some things from it.

I failed to see the consequences of my actions at the time of the incident and for that I am sorry. I only meant it as a simple joke but it got out of hand and wasn't taken quite like I expected. I know realise that what I did constituted the basic principle of internet "fraud" and it will not happen again.

Oh and just in case the hunters care, even though they probably don't, a lot of the assumptions made about my persona were false and completely off track - even my name(s). Think Salem whitch hunt off track.

Apologies.

I guess we can all learn a lesson here:
- Don't trust the internet.
- You need good proxies or VPN to stay 100% anonymous on the internet
- All of markmooks' assumptions were completely false. The others actually had a couple of things :/
- Don't be a wanabe fraudster on BOS because they take it very seriously.

Have a nice day and goodbye.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
We should accept this apology without knowing your true identity because...?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
hmmm an attempt to save your ass it seems.

SorryBos

HSC
N/A
I am not trying to save myself in any way. My other account names included LitttleBos and BigBos.

I appologised and the scam is over what more do you want.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Nor do i, after coming back with your bigBOS and creating more trouble, im inclined not to forgive and forget.

If you say appologied say, straight after you reliesed your prank went out of hand then fine, but you just dug yourself into a deeper hole.

You dont seem to have grasped what you did. Fraud is a CRIME.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Hahaha, you fucking idiot. Way to make your IP address known.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
it seems a bit odd that 1Time4thePpl suggested this and then it happened and now hes doing the whole gallant effort of getting peoples money back....is this clicking with anyone else?

tempco

HSC
Emily. said:
it seems a bit odd that 1Time4thePpl suggested this and then it happened and now hes doing the whole gallant effort of getting peoples money back....is this clicking with anyone else?
ip checks have been performed by certain mods, linking the scammer to hellven.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yes emily it has clicked with me. All of a sudden (after his phone rang and he got paranoid) he starts apologising.) He refused to do it before. Told me that I should be the one apologising.
And we're not on the wrong track. I know what you look like. I know where you live. I know a lot more about you than you think.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
You may have appologised, but you still must face the consequences of your actions.

An appolgy should not remove your liabilty to punishment. Accept what you did, and accept the ramifications, dont try and crawl out of it.

SorryBos

HSC
N/A
Emily. said:
No, why the hell would he be involved. He was right and I did what he asked me to do. Forget about this people.

SorryBos

HSC
N/A
Please don't start personal information wars because trust me. I can find very personal information about you too. I have already Pmed markmooks about it and I'm sure he'll be quite surprised by how much I know about him. Think pics, name etc...

This can stop here if you don't continue your bullying.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
SorryBos said:
No, why the hell would he be involved. He was right and I did what he asked me to do. Forget about this people.
No, mate! You did not do what I asked you to do.
You are a wimp. That's clear and simple. That apology did not come from the heart. It came from the pressure of having to deal with your consequences. I suggest that you grow up and think ten times before you do anything.

1) You accused ME of being a criminal
2) You tried to make an offer to another member to be in on the scam
3) YOu ignored my many requests saying if you apologise I won't persue this further
4) When I got your details all of a sudden you apologise
5) You lied to me. You lied to other Bosers. You lied to the admins and mods who spend heaps of bloody time trying to make this forum the best it can be.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
SorryBos said:
Please don't start personal information wars because trust me. I can find very personal information about you too. I have already Pmed markmooks about it and I'm sure he'll be quite surprised by how much I know about him. Think pics, name etc...

This can stop here if you don't continue your bullying.
My name is Stas, I go to Sydney University. I study Bachelor of Economic and Social sciences.
I am giving you the decency of not posting all of your information on this forum.

SorryBos

HSC
N/A
1 - I did not post an apology earlier because I was off to tutoring and didn't have time.
2 - You obviously have way too much hate in you. Anyone who would go to such drastic length to get my personal info and then act on it is a hateful individual.
3 - I have very little information about myself on the internet which means that you have other sources of information.
4 - I was sincere when I said that I had learned my lesson, what started out as a joke escalated to a full hate crime, but you are taking this too far and you're starting to make me angry. Why do you seek so much to hurt me when I have aplogised, no one was harmed, and I have given you my word that I will not fraud again. Looks to me like there are strange forces motivating you. I would very much like to know how you obtained some of my private information so PM me immediately.
5 - You have breached my privacy when I have done nothing against you. I am starting to believe that you think this is personal. There is no reason for this.
6 - Calling whoever will be ellusive. And should you take it to that level I suggest that you better be prepared for the consequences.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
SorryBos said:
1 - I did not post an apology earlier because I was off to tutoring and didn't have time.
2 - You obviously have way too much hate in you. Anyone who would go to such drastic length to get my personal info and then act on it is a hateful individual.
3 - I have very little information about myself on the internet which means that you have other sources of information.
4 - I was sincere when I said that I had learned my lesson, what started out as a joke escalated to a full hate crime, but you are taking this too far and you're starting to make me angry. Why do you seek so much to hurt me when I have aplogised, no one was harmed, and I have given you my word that I will not fraud again. Looks to me like there are strange forces motivating you. I would very much like to know how you obtained some of my private information so PM me immediately.
5 - You have breached my privacy when I have done nothing against you. I am starting to believe that you think this is personal. There is no reason for this.
6 - Calling whoever will be ellusive. And should you take it to that level I suggest that you better be prepared for the consequences.
1-prior to that, this isn't what you were saying. you were abusing us and mocking us, from your other created accounts.
2-No, anyone who knows me, understands that I am perhaps the nicest person: one of the only nice people left in the world. I am merely acting on the fact that you abused other peoples trust.
3-I only have info I have obtained from basic research. I do not have 'l33t' computer skills. I don't know the difference between C++ and Java.
4-Again, you apologised after you got scared. Here is a previous post before you went to tutoring:
scammer said:
Wow, fireants eating my balls - how punk of you. Oh well, everyone their fetish.
Then again, you said that you believe in Karma so it must be expected that you're an idiot, yes sir.

I'm feeling so much regret. Oh no! I've robbed innocent people of their hard earned money!! I'm such a criminal.

God It was all just a joke. You guys take everything so seriously. No one donated anyway prick. I checked paypal and tha balance is $0 .

Oh well let this be a lesson to you all. You are easily tricked.
5-I have breached your privacy in the same way that I would be allowed to take your details down if we were in a car crash. This is personal. I am acting on behalf of most of the other forum members.
6- Are you threatening me? Please don't threaten me. trust me. you DON'T want to cross that line. I've been pretty damn bloody nice.
Have i contacted the police who would be at liberty of giving you a warning on your police record (no they won't give you 5 years jail as laz said, but it will influence your ability to get a job)? No.
I have even decided not to call the principal. You won't get suspended. If applying for a scholarship/whatever your ability won't be hindered.
I am simply calling your parents. Because you deserve to be punished.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
dear sorryBos

uve made ur apology now hurry up and leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)