• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Are you enjoying Year 11? (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I like most of my year, although I have to say some do really annoy the piss outta me.

SMP213

HSC
im totally loving year 11, its great!!!
the skool is co-ed now, which makes it soo much betta, lol
i think everyone in my year is great too, but there are a few stuck ups in year 12.:spzz:
so annoying...
but other than that, skool is great, i love my subjects too.
although, i think i didnt go so good in my legal studies half yearlies exam! :(

technicolour

HSC
Loving year 11. I like the subjects I've chosen and we have a pretty good year. It's less pressure too, just because you know it's not year twelve. It's so much better than every other year.

Last edited:

lurveNpeace

HSC
YEAR 11 2009, hmm what can i say ? ... well right now im hating year 11, im not motivated anymore at school, and right now at my school we are getting our half yearly results back and im doing really SHIT :( ==" when i got my results back i wanted to punch someone :( :mad: and i havent even gotten my general maths results back but apparently my grade did really shit, because the average was about 49% - 56% .. O_O seriously .. thats fcked.

anyscope

HSC
haha, I am enjoying year 11 as well. Though you say you're doing subjects you enjoy. I wish I had picked more subjects that I enjoy. But yes, so much better than year 10.

kimvv

HSC
yep. definitely.

i love all my subjects except 1 that i'm dropping next year.

quite honestly, i'm having fun, i'm doing fairly well and i can't wait till year 12. mainly coz i can finally see the end of high school. i'm in need of a change of scene and perhaps less structure and roll call!

and i'm looking forward towards picking up extensions etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)