• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

banx bachelor of arts_textbooks new or second hand? (1 Viewer)

dishi

HSC
hey everyoneeeee ok is everyone getting brand new books for hmmm media and visual cultures, psych and all the rest orrrr second hand? if so where from? :santa:

get_born

if you can get them second hand your only gonns be using them for 12 weeks and then never seeing them again.

If you need a phyc book my neighbour is selling hers for about 70 dollars.

dishi

HSC
for 12 weeks? y is dat? were u at the o day yest? oh i went to tha wrong side but i did catch the right bus lol woot woooot :santa:

Kulazzi

HSC
you can try www.textbookexchange.com.au

the sign up is free and you can choose specifically what book you need and where you want to purchase it from (ie UWS Banks, .'. it will give you a list of books that you want which are available specifically from that campus)

I'm buying a few of my books off there :)

I think last_chance meant as in 12 weeks = 1 semester, ie you'll complete your unit (for example, Australia and the world) before the spring semester starts

get_born

dishi said:
for 12 weeks? y is dat? were u at the o day yest? oh i went to tha wrong side but i did catch the right bus lol woot woooot :santa:
yeah. i was...i went to the subway side that day, and then asked the bus driver where to catch 922, he told me it left at half past twelve on the other side. So I ran like a spaz, i felt like indiana jones lol, i jumped over a couple of things to get to the other side. Anyways by the time i got there i walked around a bit till the one o clock bus came.

dishi

HSC
lol yeh the same fing happened to me and i only had like 5mins to get der....the bus was already at the bus stop waiting for the late arrivers but fank god it all worked fine

yeh i already contacted dis girl on textbookexchange for MVC book but im not sure abt the psych book coz it cumes wif a code and u need dat to access dis site...and it can only be used once so im not sure abt dat one...and dats like the most expensive but yeh well see

so nervous abt tomorrowwwwwwww how mi gonna find the room :confused: lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)