• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

banx o day which session ru attending? (1 Viewer)

dishi

HSC
for bachelor of arts students; which one ru attending?? the morning one which is 10-11 or the afternoon one which is 2-3??

most probably ill be der for the afternoon one :)

get_born

dishi said:
for bachelor of arts students; which one ru attending?? the morning one which is 10-11 or the afternoon one which is 2-3??

most probably ill be der for the afternoon one :)
Everyone I know doing arts with me is going in the arvo.

Kulazzi

HSC
Yeah, I'm going to the arvo session, I have a friend from HS coming as well

Kulazzi

HSC
Hey Dishi, tell us what you'll be wearing! It'd be great if we have a BOS meet-up (and at this stage, an all-girls' one as well :p )

dishi

HSC
Kulazzi said:
Hey Dishi, tell us what you'll be wearing! It'd be great if we have a BOS meet-up (and at this stage, an all-girls' one as well :p )

lol i know aye....well ill be wearing jeans wif sum top lol havent decided yet....y dnt we all bring a rose so we can recognise eachother lol ahh damnnn wat will u be wearing? :santa:

oh how ruz getting der?? im gonna catch a train to banx den a the 922 1.30pm bus from the station bus top u??

get_born

dishi said:
lol i know aye....well ill be wearing jeans wif sum top lol havent decided yet....y dnt we all bring a rose so we can recognise eachother lol ahh damnnn wat will u be wearing? :santa:

oh how ruz getting der?? im gonna catch a train to banx den a the 922 1.30pm bus from the station bus top u??
im taking a bus to banx station and then the same bus from there to the campus.

dishi

HSC
ow maddd yeh ill probably be at the bus stop around 1.22 umm just more question the bus stop where we will be catching the uws bus from is on the shopping centre side yeh? :wave:

get_born

dishi said:
ow maddd yeh ill probably be at the bus stop around 1.22 umm just more question the bus stop where we will be catching the uws bus from is on the shopping centre side yeh? :wave:
i sware to god i was bout to ask you the same question. Im thinking its from the side where subway and that is.

dishi

HSC
lol ummm i fink so...ill probably ask one of the workers but im quite sure dats the right side coz i have seen a big bus top der so dnt know

ohhhhh the unknown really is the scariest thing :confused:

wats ur timetable like? :santa:

Kulazzi

HSC
dishi said:

I'm going to get there by car. Only about 5-8 minute drive form my place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)