• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Being ready (1 Viewer)

omf52

HSC
if i do all the questions in excel physics and 3 past papers would i be ok for the exam?

assume that i get all the questions right.

Ioup

HSC
I feel like I know Physics but I don't know my Physics.

Like when you hand in an essay and think that it's perfect and the teacher recognises a ton of mistakes...

Anyone else feel this way?

omf52

HSC
I've never felt confident before a physics exam. You can know the theory back to front but the questions are still confusing as hell..

Wackedupwacko

HSC
ive never felt confident with physics..... and then i finish reading hte chapters and modules and go...is that all? then go into the test and itll seem easy but then ill lose marks here and there and repeat then in the end ill only get about an average... :S

dunno04

HSC
well. i did 5 past HSC papers, and i don't feel enough.
y? I don't know.
Mayb If i can have this year HSC to do. I will Feel Confident in the TEst TOmorrow.
MAyb...
=D

robmeister

Superrob
HSC
yeah im the same aye feel like i am a genius and know all the shit but whenever i go to a question it just goes WTF and brain fizzles, i wanna do more practice papers, but dont see the point to doing them without answers, anyone know where to get some with answers?

Boots Riley

HSC
I've left too little time, and have spent the last dew days trying to summarise as much as possible (I've had to skip Ideas To Implementation). I bought the latest Success One book a few weeks ago but haven't really used it as much as I'd like to have. I'm not ready. I could probably answer most of the questions, but I never seem to provide enough detail.

Not only that, multiple choice questions for Motors & Generators can be confusing as hell (using palm rules and such).

EDIT:
robmeister said:
yeah im the same aye feel like i am a genius and know all the shit but whenever i go to a question it just goes WTF and brain fizzles, i wanna do more practice papers, but dont see the point to doing them without answers, anyone know where to get some with answers?
It's too late now, but the Success One books are great for answers (although they provide too much detail in the answers, you must really cut them down).

4DOGS

HSC
I feel i know pretty much all the content i have summerised every thing from 15 pages a topic down to one page a topic. i hav done 2 past papers (2004 n05) but you can never feel overally confident going into exam especially physics when they always ask as stupid question of give a stupid diagram. cant wait till its over with then no more physics ever!!:santa:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)