• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Best engineering degree? (1 Viewer)

rev668

HSC
anyone got any advice for the best stream of engineering? was gonna do mining and do fifo so i can work half a year and make alot like that, im mainly looking for advice for a degree money wise but lmk if you got some good advice cause its a toss up between mining and i guess mechatronic rn, for a degree at unsw

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
anyone got any advice for the best stream of engineering? was gonna do mining and do fifo so i can work half a year and make alot like that, im mainly looking for advice for a degree money wise but lmk if you got some good advice cause its a toss up between mining and i guess mechatronic rn, for a degree at unsw
Do CS and join a lab for AI engineering.

liamkk112

HSC
if you want money then just go do mining but it's gonna be tiring doing fifo and it's not for anyone
otherwise software or civil is probably the best salary but u really should consider what you're interested in lol, if you have interests in mechatronics you'll still make decent money with that, just pick whatever you like rlly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)