• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Best related text EVER? I mean EVER (1 Viewer)

kfnmpah

HSC
Upon procrastination last night, i came across what could possibly be the best related text for Module C: Conflicting Perspectives.

It is daring.
It is risky.
It would be sticking it to the Man (Board of Studies)

Do i do it? No bias would be expressed in my essay. It would be a 'serious attempt'
here is the link: James King freedom of information HSC results application

Any feed back would be MUCH appreciated.

jackc91

rumpleshit
HSC
hahahaha do it. In all seriousness I think your choice would be pretty insightful and the marker would also think so. It is somewhat risky though.

Edit: Just make sure you have no bias ie) implying that the Board is shit.

Baggygreen408

HSC
I think the risks are too great to use it for the HSC. I think it would have been better to use in the trials, so you could have guaged how the markers react and what not... the HSC markers may find it original and very clever, and if you analyse it well, it can work... but at the same time, they may think its a piss take...

I just think its very risky so late in the game to use...

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Epic thread of epicness.
I swear, if you don't use it, I will.

Screw it, I'm using it if you don't mind. I have nothing so far anyway. Tell me if you don't want me to and I won't.

Last edited:

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
I say use it - you'll regret it if you don't just because it's "risky".

What would be your thesis?

EDIT: Where's Lazarus at? Maybe you should get his seal of approval...

Last edited:

jet

Banned
HSC
Upon procrastination last night, i came across what could possibly be the best related text for Module C: Conflicting Perspectives.

It is daring.
It is risky.
It would be sticking it to the Man (Board of Studies)

Do i do it? No bias would be expressed in my essay. It would be a 'serious attempt'
here is the link: James King freedom of information HSC results application

Any feed back would be MUCH appreciated.
I's say use it, just don't bag out BOS. It seems like the perfect test,but the markers may think that you made a flippant attempt. just be careful.

Nice nick btw, Love Scrubs.

kfnmpah

HSC
Epic thread of epicness.
I swear, if you don't use it, I will.

Screw it, I'm using it if you don't mind. I have nothing so far anyway. Tell me if you don't want me to and I won't.

Of course you can use it. More people should use it. We'll start some sort of implicit uprising through our module C related texts haha

As for my thesis... i was thinking of relating it to Wag The Dog... mmm... something to do with power, and how sometimes it is exploited leading to the public being either mislead or simply kept out of the loop all together.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Sweet thanks :)
My text is the Justice Game so I'm going to relate it to Trials of Oz (if anyone does the Justice Game, which seems to be no one)

Sarebs

HSC
Sweet thanks :)
My text is the Justice Game so I'm going to relate it to Trials of Oz (if anyone does the Justice Game, which seems to be no one)
I do "The Justice Game" too. Yeah I think it could work well with the Trials of Oz. If only I had of found this a day earlier, when I was desperately searching for another sup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)