• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Best UNI for Commerce/Law or Business/Law??? (1 Viewer)

cjdart

HSC
dp624 said:
Hey, I know Domitius E IRL. Don't bash him so hard for his unique views.
Mate i hate to break it to you and domitus but his unique views make him a self-righteous wanker as far as im concerned.

lionking1191

HSC
cjdart said:
Mate i hate to break it to you and domitus but his unique views make him a self-righteous wanker as far as im concerned.
u know managing to offend so many people with 20 total posts is quite an achievement. we should bake him a cake.

Domitius E

HSC
N/A
cjdart said:
Domitius E u r a tool. why dont u pull ur head out of ur arse and realise that u are a loser with no mates, and by saying ridiculous and stupid things like uts is shit or whateva u said is going to give abslutely no chance of making friends. It just highlights that u need a bullet and that in fact it is u who is going nowhere u stupid prick.
Even though I wholeheartedly believe it, I didn't say UTS was shit, I just said that on average Sydney Law School graduates end up being more successful. So give me some credit please nigga.

Anyway, if anyone's going nowhere it's you... go learn how to read, spell and punctuate correctly, Eng(Std) trash.

circusmind

HSC
Domitius E said:
Even though I wholeheartedly believe it, I didn't say UTS was shit, I just said that on average Sydney Law School graduates end up being more successful. So give me some credit please nigga.

Anyway, if anyone's going nowhere it's you... go learn how to read, spell and punctuate correctly, Eng(Std) trash.

HSC: 2012? Amirite?

cjdart

HSC
Domitius E said:

spare me. you really are pathetic.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I'm predicting Dominus being the user that drops out of Law School because it's not what he expected, and resorts to climbing the ladder at the local Kmart store.

GG Dominus!

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
Domitius E said:
So give me some credit please nigga.
I believe the appropriate phonetical execution is "nigga please ...", not "please nigga."

Chibios

is totally a-MUSE-d!
HSC
yeah, I've decided to go to ANU. If I can't transfer after 1st year, I'd rather graduate from ANU than Macquarie. I haven't really given UTS much of a thought...probably cuz da uni and I share a history.

Anyway, my finances are the only problem I have to face at the moment. My parents are willing to pay for all my accomodation, food, books, etc, but I'd feel really guilty if they spent so much money on me. My savings will comfortably get me through 1st year and perhaps a bit of 2nd year but I'll need to find a part time job to ease my guilt.

I didn't go to the usyd open day today cuz I'm pretty sure I will not be getting any offers for the courses I've listed. Still, there's no harm in hoping...

Btw, do u know anyone from our school who's gonna go to Macquarie to do any course???? Everyone I know wants to go to either USYD, UNSW or UTS.
Nup. I'm in the same boat, everyone wants to go to USYD or UNSW :(

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Hey Domitius E, I got a UAI in the high 80s but got into law school anyway, before getting an awesome WAM and 4 job offers on graduation (1 of which I didn't even apply for). What do you say to that you smug fucking faggot?

PS: Kill yourself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)