• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Beverly Hills drivng test route (1 Viewer)

SyNG

HSC
does anybody know the brief routes? i have been through 2 and 4, what directions are for route 1 and 3? i think theres one at oatley where you cross the one lane bridge near Oatley Campus? when do you know when to go? my driving test is on the 14th, and does anyone know anytips for 'positioning'? esp, for 90 degree rear and front parking, i always lose points there, ive already wasted around $600 from 'L's to trying to get 'P's, i dont want to watse anymore lessons. im gonna use my own car, does it matter if the hotcaps are scratched really bad? Thanks, i apppreciate any help

HSC
N/A
SyNG said:
does anybody know the brief routes? i have been through 2 and 4, what directions are for route 1 and 3? i think theres one at oatley where you cross the one lane bridge near Oatley Campus? when do you know when to go? my driving test is on the 14th, and does anyone know anytips for 'positioning'? esp, for 90 degree rear and front parking, i always lose points there, ive already wasted around $600 from 'L's to trying to get 'P's, i dont want to watse anymore lessons. im gonna use my own car, does it matter if the hotcaps are scratched really bad? Thanks, i apppreciate any help
rofl. don't worry. they'll find a spot for you on series 2 of "Last Chance Learners" i promise.

SyNG

HSC
(average fees)
DKT - $36
Learner Licence - $20
Lessons - $50/hr x 10 = $500 (standard package)
instructor car hire for driving test - $120
Driving test fee - $44
Provisional Licence - $46
Petrol for 120hrs - dunno how to workthat out

TOTAL - $720

havent even calculated petrol money
im starting to wonder if its really worth it all to get provisional now with the petrol prices and the 120 hr drivnin time. $720 on average for instructors.

if i could go back in time (lol) i would use my own car, 120hrs practise in the car you use for the driving test, not extra test fees. but knowing how the markers mark and the routes, hard to decide now.

anyways bak to the point..
i dont get ur comment Darryl

Keepleft

HSC
N/A
In Germany and France, even the UK (gasp) it can cost upward of A$3,000 to obtain ye license.

Yes, yes yes, it'd be nice to have it all for FREE.

Nic-zilla

HSC
SyNG said:
I did route number three at bev hills on the 6th of Nov and passed the first time even though i didnt get taught the proper route with my instructor :cold:. Route three is going through near bev hills rta then on to King Georges Rd then to Forest road all the way to peakhurst heights then come out at park st at peakhurst... go down to riverwood through side street come out near punchbowl bus dept then through bev hills.. turn right in king georges rd near cinemas and right then left into the rta..!! :jaw:

ShayS

HSC
Hi I'm doing my test soon at beverly hills. Any tips or other routes that people know of, or good driving instructors from the area?

Nic-zilla

HSC
1) Practise in 50 km/h streets and suburban shopping centres with stop signs, one ways, round abouts, pedestrian crossings

2) Practise going in and out of rta... that is parking and also coming out of the rta

the routes r:
1: Riverwood
2: Oatley
3: Penshurst and Mortdale.

shiran2013

HSC
Beverly hills Driving Test

Hi Guys!
Can anybody let me know the specific driving test routes at RTA Beverly hills nsw? I am very new in Sydney and lost 3 jobs coz I don't have my driving license. I cant afford to pay for instructors to get advise as I am on newstart allowance and renting a room. If anybody can let me know I really appreciate it. they say they got 4 testing routes, sadly I don't know any.:)

shiran2013

HSC
Hi mate,
I am going to do my driving test at RTA Beverly Hills next week. I am very confused with roads in that area as I am new in Sydney. If u know the route 2 and 4 can u pls let me know specific road directions? I really appreciate it as I am having trouble to get a job without my driving license. Thanks!

kewon

HSC
Hi mate,
I am going to do my driving test at RTA Beverly Hills next week. I am very confused with roads in that area as I am new in Sydney. If u know the route 2 and 4 can u pls let me know specific road directions? I really appreciate it as I am having trouble to get a job without my driving license. Thanks!
camp in the parking and follow the next kid that goes on his test

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)