• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Boy, 8, dubbed rape "time bomb" (1 Viewer)

malkin86

HSC
Serius said:
i dont think the article is telling it like it happened.

first of all can 3 yr olds even be penetrated? they mean rape as in penis in gina right?
I don't want to know the answer to that question, and neither should you. As for questions of size, the skin (I'm assuming labia minora here) can tear. (http://www.darkness2light.org/KnowAbout/preventing_the_unthinkable.asp)

and why would a 13yr old be turned on by a 3yr old? he probably thought he was going to be all grown up and have sex like mummys and daddies do, but what kind of detail would they know?
Well, what kind of sex-ed did you have at 13? At 13, I definately knew the technical side of it. Maybe they didn't have the 'rape talk' yet - I don't know what kind of sex ed boys have. Girls have menstrual/sex-ed classes at 8-9 (year 3) and 10-11 ish (year 5), and then again at 12-13 (year 7).

my first reaction was this is fucked, but now my reaction is more along the lines of wonder and amazement that such a thing could happen, coupled with a desire to call bullshit, cause really we dont knonw much about what happened, they are children anyways, indentity protected by law and seen as there is no charge of rape in australia[only sexual assult] iam more inclined to beleive that the girls parents went apeshit when she found 3 older boys playing doctor on her toddlers privates, or tickling between her legs or something... i dont even wanna think about it, its that fucked, but keeping an open mind is the smart option
Even at three, a child is capable of saying no, and screaming. She wouldn't know the words for what is happening to her, but she'd know that she doesn't like it. (Just in case you've forgotten - skin tearing)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
even though boys have erections before the hit puberty (apparently) just a general swelling, where girls get moist for no particular reason.....

in legal terms, you don't need a penis to rape someone.

fingers, tongue, an object.

rape is about penetration and consent.

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
How awful!!!! I have a cousin who is 3 and he can't even speak properly, let alone tell his parents about rape. Normal children don't go and hurt young children like that... this is just my own opinion, but I think the authorities should really investigate into their families and see if any of the boys were abused by adults or something.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
this reminds me of that james bulger case

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/young/bulger/1.html

where the two other children tortured and murdered a toddler after taking him by the hand and leading him out of a shopping centre.

i am at a loss as to what should be done in regards to child criminals. i mean, if they know that they have done something wrong, they should be punished, but how?

are some people just born without a moral conscience? that would explain why they dont appear to realise that torture, murder, rape and violence are evil acts. but then again, they are simply children themselves.

its all fucked.

Skeeta

HSC
i dont care what anyone says, this kid is a criminal.. it doesnt matter whether the other boys told him to, teased him or whether he was a bystander

The kid is 8.. at 8 you know the difference between right and wrong, for gods sakes at the age of 3 or 4, you know if you do something bad you get in loads of shit.. i also think this kids parents need councelling.. he at least needs to appear in court so he can have the shit scared out of him

this is one of the biggest problems.. if you cant punish them as kids when they are this fucked up.. how can u expect them to learn?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
AlleyCat said:
this reminds me of that james bulger case

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/young/bulger/1.html

where the two other children tortured and murdered a toddler after taking him by the hand and leading him out of a shopping centre.

i am at a loss as to what should be done in regards to child criminals. i mean, if they know that they have done something wrong, they should be punished, but how?

are some people just born without a moral conscience? that would explain why they dont appear to realise that torture, murder, rape and violence are evil acts. but then again, they are simply children themselves.

its all fucked.
yeah ive heard about that before, its pretty fucked up. I dont even understand why they killed him, i dont even think they know why they killed him.

one of the sad parts is i think they are still in jail, 15yr sentence is a long time, its an adult punishment for a 10yrold and i think the punishment was politically motivated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)