• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Business Case Studies (1 Viewer)

HSC
Howdy...
Im after 2 case studies on global business, in particularly 2007-2009 leading edge case studies. So, if anyone is willing to share with us it would be much appreciated. .

Kind Regards,
Member 06024

Sean432

HSC
Im going to give you tip. MAKE UP CASE STUDIES. My entire cohort does it- (15th school in the state) so u know we arent a bunch of idiots. It's unbelievably easy to do and the markers do not care whatsoever. You just have to use made up examples effectively. Ive done it for pre trials, trials, and im doing it for the HSC. Dont waste ur time learning case studies.

HSC
Good luck with that Sean. This growing trend of making case studies up will surely be picked up on. It is a risk which I will take if I can not remember actual case studies.

Still looking for 2 global business case studies- preferably from the leading edge.

HSC
There is no need for that malediction. I said good luck with your strategy and then I stated my strategy which was to gain actual 'existing' case studies and if I do not remember them, I would then make them up slighty. However making them up is a risk and trend which alot of HSC students are trying to adopt, which could be picked up as the syllabus states use existing case studies. And additionally I have spoken to past students from James Ruse College who have affirmed what I am saying and also numerous teachers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)