• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Business Studies Question (1 Viewer)

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Hello
I want to ask you guys a question relating to business: If you had any type of business what are your social, personal and financial goals in relation to that business

SuperHornet

HSC
financial- Profit maximisation, increased market share
social- good reputation achieved through community sponsorship and environmental sustainability of business operations

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
Financial: Profitability
Social: Large Customer Base, Reputation.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Hello
I want to ask you guys a question relating to business: If you had any type of business what are your social, personal and financial goals in relation to that business
Personal- What am I going to get out of this business? (Would it help me advance my career). For example, many people get jobs at some firms as a stepping stone to get into much more prestigious firms.

Financial- Profitability (Main goal for shareholders and owners), Liquidity, Return on Capital, Growth and Solvency?

Social- Well being for society, Environmental sustainability, Well being for my employees and also stakeholders

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Well the question is relating specifically on a tutoring business

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
Well the question is relating specifically on a tutoring business
Then personal: Ensure that my students are getting the most out of my service, do whatever I can do to help them maximise their marks.

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
How about improving customer service? What category does it fit to ?

powlmao

Banned
HSC
How about improving customer service? What category does it fit to ?
All three really.

Social- It is the right thing to do by your customers
Personal- You want to be close to your customer
Financial- It will increase your profits in the long term

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Another goal that I thought of is for teachers to have a relationship with the students so like the students are not scared to ask questions if they need help or to make the students feel enjoyable to come to the tutor place and not leave. So what do you guys think and if it is good what category do you think it may go to ie: social, personal or financial.

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Just to let you guys know, the tutor is James An college parramatta that these Q's are based on :)

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
Another goal that I thought of is for teachers to have a relationship with the students so like the students are not scared to ask questions if they need help or to make the students feel enjoyable to come to the tutor place and not leave. So what do you guys think and if it is good what category do you think it may go to ie: social, personal or financial.
wouldn't that be a personal goal?

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Ok Thanks. Another question that I am stuck with : Identify the location of the business and an explanation is to why the location was chosen?

I am a bit stuck for this question because first of all the business is a franchise and then so I spoke to the manager at James An Parramatta and he said the people he dealt with gave him a few locations to choose from and he just picked one out. So I am not really sure what to right for this question and the word limit for this question is 150 to 200 words

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
Ok Thanks. Another question that I am stuck with : Identify the location of the business and an explanation is to why the location was chosen?

I am a bit stuck for this question because first of all the business is a franchise and then so I spoke to the manager at James An Parramatta and he said the people he dealt with gave him a few locations to choose from and he just picked one out. So I am not really sure what to right for this question and the word limit for this question is 150 to 200 words

does it have to be factual?
or can you make it up, if so just say "center of economic life in parramatta, there are no competitors close by, thus there will eventually be customers inquiring on what James An, offers" etc.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Parramatta is a transport hub for Western Sydney. Evidently it is easier to pull in students who aren't local because of accessibility.

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Well yes. But I do not think the teacher will bother checking with the owner coz there is like 22 people in our class doing different businesses
does it have to be factual?
or can you make it up, if so just say "center of economic life in parramatta, there are no competitors close by, thus there will eventually be customers inquiring on what James An, offers" etc.

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
What is an example of a marketing mix for a tutoring business?

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
The 4 P's you should be able to do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)