• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Can I do a double major in Economics in an Economics/Arts degree at UNSW? (1 Viewer)

lau101

HSC
I'm trying to decide between UNSW and USYD for this course and I know USYD is a year longer and allows 2 majors in both arts and eco, however UNSW seems to only allow a major and minor in arts and 1 major in economics, which seems ridiculous. What do you think? Also, is the course good and are there good employment prospects ?Thanks :)

HSC
N/A
Well if you want to double major, just spend an extra year at UNSW. It's the same length as the usyd one, so you might as well pick the uni which you think is more awesome :p

lau101

HSC
Well if you want to double major, just spend an extra year at UNSW. It's the same length as the usyd one, so you might as well pick the uni which you think is more awesome :p
bump sorry for late reply :p
other people have said you cant though and only one major can be done for comm or eco in a combined degree at unsw unless its b commerce/economics

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm not sure how much has changed, but take a look at what I graduated in. And I actually was doing Economics/Arts with a double major in both degrees (i.e. majoring in Economics, Finance, History, and, Psychology)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)