• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Can someone please help me (1 Viewer)

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
I am doing imaginative journeys and have a speech due soon, we have to use a prescribed poem(coleridge) and a movie and tv that relate and are to do with imaginative journeys due to the fact that our teacher didnt really even tell us what an imaginative journey is i am kinda confused. I was going to do alice in wonderland but i think it would be too hard and i have no idea about the tv show, please help me.

HSC
I think Alice in wonder land is pretty good to do...
to be analytical
--she experiences a twisted journey...hardship, confusion, courage...etc
with the symbol "the clock" held by the rabbits...its a depiction or modernisation of a reality situation...
--its transforming different realms in a person's imagination...the actual pictures taken from the real world into the fantasy world...

etc etc....a lot of stuff you can talk about...(its better than wizard of oz~~)
hope its helpful ;)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
modelzsuck said:
I am doing imaginative journeys and have a speech due soon, we have to use a prescribed poem(coleridge) and a movie and tv that relate and are to do with imaginative journeys due to the fact that our teacher didnt really even tell us what an imaginative journey is i am kinda confused. I was going to do alice in wonderland but i think it would be too hard and i have no idea about the tv show, please help me.

what poem are you using kylie? i started with a poem and made my film and tv show fit it... i dont even know the name of my tv show.. all i know is that it has pigs in it

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
I dont know, im doing alice in wonderland, dont know a tv show, im watching abc at the moment and i will just choose any poem in the end. Man i shoulda started this earlier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)