• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Car bailout deal fails in US Senate (2 Viewers)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
zstar said:
Easy when a stock/security goes low you buy it then when it rises you sell it.

It's up to you to know when the high and low is.

I made $500.00 this week from keeping that simple rule in mind.
:) Congratulations chief.

So when you invest, you know stocks are going to rise. 1/1 so far, right? That's 100% success rate!

zstar

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Chances are you'll lose $600.00 next week doing the same.

Only if you sell it.

If you keep it then you wait until it rises again.

You only lose when you borrow off Margin.

sdent40

HSC
zstar said:
Only if you sell it.

If you keep it then you wait until it rises again.

You only lose when you borrow off Margin.
or when the company goes busto and the economy collapses becoz it was too big to fail

zstar

HSC
N/A
sdent40 said:
or when the company goes busto and the economy collapses becoz it was too big to fail

Well if something like that happens I would be more interested in obtaining a firearm than useless paper.

sdent40

HSC
zstar said:
Well if something like that happens I would be more interested in obtaining a firearm than useless paper.
So buy da guns instead of the stocks in the first place, becoz u never knwo when the economy will collapse thanks to the la-sey-fare deregulation of the economies making the big companies fail

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
Actually I'm going to hope that the whole thing was a troll and the restating of the "buy low - sell high" thing was the giveaway.

The disturbing thing is, there are people that believe this shit.

Hi stas :wave:
Yeah, but Gibbo153 that made that comment, not zstar.

Although, looking at zstar's post now as if stazi is trolling, kind of fits a bit better than I first thought.

Benjamin Graham's fundamentals are still appropriate, but investing needs a clear cut strategy and proper research, which a lot of people cbf doing these days.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
blue_chameleon said:
Yeah, but Gibbo153 that made that comment, not zstar.

Although, looking at zstar's post now as if stazi is trolling, kind of fits a bit better than I first thought.

Benjamin Graham's fundamentals are still appropriate, but investing needs a clear cut strategy and proper research, which a lot of people cbf doing these days.
haha yeah i posted it and then he like went on to explain just what selling for more than you bought means. i was rather taken aback that someone would in all seriousness go to effort to explain that further, or just to think i was actually proposing some new piece of exclusive advice which the majority wouldnt understand.

troll is the only explanation.

sdent40

HSC
blue_chameleon said:
But we live in a new economy where the old rules don't apply! By printing more money, everybody becomes richer (in real terms) and stock prices always go up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)