• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

catholic trial (1 Viewer)

chilis

HSC
does anyone have the 2002 catholic trial???

alita

HSC
Yeah I do. Don't have a scanner though. :( If you're really desperate for it I can photocopy it and post it to you if you cover photocopy and postage charges... Or I can just type up a couple of questions if you're after something in specific.

(I have trials until friday though, so I can't do anything before then)

chilis

HSC
its cool, no worries its just we got a skills assessment on thursday and we have a feeling it will be from 2002 trial

alita

HSC
^^^eh I don't see how that's cheating, as long as he doesn't take the answers into the assessment with him. It's called being resourceful...I always go through at least a few hsc papers/trials before every assessment. And there is always at least one question taken straight out of past papers, usually more...our teacher is lazy I guess.

alita

HSC
No taking steroids is illegal, I don't see how going through past papers is? Everyone can get them if they really wanted them so I don't see the problem. Our teacher even recommends we go through past exams. Of course if he wanted the this years trial that would change things...

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
HTML:
 alita  	No taking steroids is illegal, I don't see how going through past papers is? Everyone can get them if they really wanted them so I don't see the problem. Our teacher even recommends we go through past exams. Of course if he wanted the this years trial that would change things...
I want this year's Catholic trials...

so I can practise for HSC:p

I did the independent paper, anyone want to trade for the Catholic Paper? (After I get it back)?

alita

HSC
zenger69 said:
HTML:
 alita  	No taking steroids is illegal, I don't see how going through past papers is? Everyone can get them if they really wanted them so I don't see the problem. Our teacher even recommends we go through past exams. Of course if he wanted the this years trial that would change things...
I want this year's Catholic trials...

so I can practise for HSC:p

I did the independent paper, anyone want to trade for the Catholic Paper? (After I get it back)?
I didn't do catholic or independant, but I'm 99% sure I can get a copy of this years catholic trial if you want to trade? In a couple of weeks everyone would have done their trials anyway, so I don't see a problem with this either...

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
How about i quote:
chilis said:
we [have] got a skills assessment on thursday and we have a feeling it will be from 2002 trial
I have NOTHING against the use of past papers for practice but when u are pretty sure that the questions to an upcoming test have been asked on previous paper that u can get ur hands on AND U DO then i consider that cheating. but as far as the HSC is concerned: Practice away people!

Besides, he has done the test already so what does it all matter. i assume that most people have finished/almost finished their assessments by now...

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
so to answer the question posed before and since Chilis has already done his assessment.

Does anyone have electronic copies of past Catholic or Independent trials or other trials they could make available to me or anyone else.
My email is jzeng00@hotmail.com

WHen I get my Independent trial back, I'll scan them and email them to anyone who would like a copy.

I don't think we can post them on this website anymore due to copyright reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)