• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Celebration : We Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Diddimz

HSC
nedzelic said:
well if you don't even believe that your own country could make it to the wc, then why the fuck should you deserve to strip up in the green and gold. and if you ca't find a good oppurtunity to show your allegiance to your country, then that's your own fault. why di you need a reason, you're australian, that's good enough
i dont own an aussie jersey, does that mean im not a supporter? Now ignore the fact i get up to watch every game australia plays, even if that means 2am in the morning, the fact i dont own a jersey doesnt stop you from supporting your country, it might just mean your not in the financial position to hand out $120 so easily

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
nedzelic said:
well if you don't even believe that your own country could make it to the wc, then why the fuck should you deserve to strip up in the green and gold. and if you ca't find a good oppurtunity to show your allegiance to your country, then that's your own fault. why di you need a reason, you're australian, that's good enough
being australian and a football supporter is a good enough reason, IF the finances allow. Like timbk2 said, there's not much of an opportunity to wear one (well wasnt) before the game. Personally i bought a polo and i have a G&Garmy shirt. they were cheaper but could've been worn more often (if we hadn't of made it). Like Diddimz, i get up regularly for the EPL to support my team when i can...and have watched majority of socceroos games since i was about 10 (though i missed first leg of WCQ in uruguay due to work :(). passionate supporters sometimes cant justify spending $130 on a jersey that you'll wear 4 times :eek:

if you wanna buy me a socceroos jersey then im all for it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)