• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Checkered Vans.. (1 Viewer)

HSC
wat do u guys think of the pint ones,like the elephant/flower/skull & crossbones ones??

i think they are rank compared to the checks but thats just me.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I think the elephant print is cool, but I only like them in the sneaker style that is like chucks.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
im not too fussed on the elephant ones.
they are cute, but not something i would wear.
i really dig the black with the white skull and crossbones though.

HSC
nah i wouldn't wear them. the no doubt ones they had ages ago were kinda cool but i guess that's cause i love no doubt, so .. and i remember seeing paul frank ones at general pants a couple years ago, but firstly i don't like paul frank that much, and secondly they were like $300.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
nah i wouldn't wear them. the no doubt ones they had ages ago were kinda cool but i guess that's cause i love no doubt, so .. and i remember seeing paul frank ones at general pants a couple years ago, but firstly i don't like paul frank that much, and secondly they were like $300.
speaking of no doubt, didnt gwen stefani design some royal elastics a little while ago? or am I just tripping out again.

HSC
yeah, i think they were part of that clothing line she does .. that love angel music baby or whatever it is. i didn't like 'em that much.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
yes, gwen stefani made shoes.
i think they are ugly.
and they cost way too much for a pair of sneakers.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
yeah, i think they were part of that clothing line she does .. that love angel music baby or whatever it is. i didn't like 'em that much.

Yeh thats right. i remember some random telling me about them a few weeks ago and i was like ooookay.. then looked it up and found out it was true. I still prefer the plain royals though. but vans own royals any day

HSC
yeah i don't really like her bags or purses or anything, either. or her solo album, come to think of it *shrug*

i don't know wtf is with the target ripoffs of vans, though. it's so weird.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
yeah i don't really like her bags or purses or anything, either. or her solo album, come to think of it *shrug*

i don't know wtf is with the target ripoffs of vans, though. it's so weird.

ahah the dunlop volley ones?

bahahaha. ha ha ha. HA!

they suck.

like vans arent even THAT expensive anyways... its like 50 for the dunlops anyway i think isnt it? and they are absolute shit material.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
some extremely el cheapo shoe shop in wollongong sell fake vans. they are so gay and awful and ugly. i really dont like them. and they are about $30. the checks are too small, and there is too much on them.

although, i did get a really nice pair of heels from that same el cheapo shoe store for melbourne cup last year.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
they're not even volleys! at least i don't think they are. maybe they are. but they're really queer.
oh really? shit thats gay...

and sofay, theres nothin wrong with cheap heels, just cheap knockoffs of good brands!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i love cheap shoes!
especially when they are hotter then expensive shoes.

but yes, cheap knockoffs are of vans are not cool. nuh uh.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
go_swans said:
What is the best colour??
I like the pink ones; cause they're not the same as EVERY1 elses...he he; they're cute and they look comfy! :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)